Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hardest Man in the last 50 years

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Following on from the hardest Brit post, I thought I'd kick off a hardest man ever post.

For me, no one comes close to Anderson Silva...

Hasn't lost for 7 years, professional fight record of 31-3-1

Consistently fought the most dangerous men on the planet every 3 months for the last 5 years.

Hasn't even come close to losing [apart from Chael Sonnen fight] and I don't think I've ever even seen him bleed.

The most dominant athlete in the history of Combat Sports. A commentator said last week that "Anderson does things no other human being can do and can do things no other human being has ever been able to do"

Who's yours?

Re: Hardest Man in the last 50 years

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:28 pm

12thMan wrote:Following on from the hardest Brit post, I thought I'd kick off a hardest man ever post.

For me, no one comes close to Anderson Silva...

Hasn't lost for 7 years, professional fight record of 31-3-1

Consistently fought the most dangerous men on the planet every 3 months for the last 5 years.

Hasn't even come close to losing [apart from Chael Sonnen fight] and I don't think I've ever even seen him bleed.

The most dominant athlete in the history of Combat Sports. A commentator said last week that "Anderson does things no other human being can do and can do things no other human being has ever been able to do"

Who's yours?

that was some fight in rio eh! letting the jap hit him first before destroying him. tough man indeed. best fighter in ufc by a mile. id take him though with a baseball bat :lol:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:29 pm

the hardest man for me, over the last 50 years,....

it just has to be Ron Jeremy

that man can keep it hard for hours on a time. certainly the hardaest over 50 years :)

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:32 pm

:lol: cant argue with that eh

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:42 pm

jezzy666 wrote:the hardest man for me, over the last 50 years,....

it just has to be Ron Jeremy

that man can keep it hard for hours on a time. certainly the hardaest over 50 years :)

I think you'll find he could only get a semi. So on that basis I would have to say rocco sefredi now there's a man who was hard