and wales can still qualify :)

Re: A win tonight....

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:11 pm

that one win is really going to peoples head isnt it! :roll:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:16 pm

paulh_85 wrote:that one win is really going to peoples head isnt it! :roll:

have some faith.

to be fair the last 3-4 games we have played we have shown some good signs and played alot better.

ok tonight is a long long shot. but bulgaria are struggling and the swiss we might be able to nick something too.

we can then hit the ground running for the next world cup campagin and by then our ranks will be good for the euro in 4 years to really hit it when ramsey bale etc are in there prime

well.....ideally anyway :)

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:22 pm

I've seen stranger things happen in football. I was there when we beat Germany 1-0. I was there when we beat Italy 2-1. I was there when we beat Leeds 2-1. I was there when we beat Man City 1-0. Miracles happen often enough in football. What is the harm in believing?

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:46 pm

jezzy666 wrote:and wales can still qualify :)

That would be the story of the qualifiers if we did, seriously believe we can win our remaining games but tonight if England are at their best will be tough!!!!
Come on the welsh!!!!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:50 pm

jezzy666 wrote:and wales can still qualify :)

and you had the cheek to comment about me wanting blake instead of collins.

giz some of what your sniffing? :lol:

:ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:52 pm

I've seen stranger things happen in football.

I'm not sure if I have!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:19 pm

Zabier wrote:I've seen stranger things happen in football. I was there when we beat Germany 1-0. I was there when we beat Italy 2-1. I was there when we beat Leeds 2-1. I was there when we beat Man City 1-0. Miracles happen often enough in football. What is the harm in believing?

I was there in 1977 when Wales beat England 1-0 at Wembley. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:05 pm

I have never seen Wales lose at wembley so just put 30 pound on for Wales to win And tickets still on sale to England fans

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:41 pm

I think theres more chance of the Pope shitting a golden egg than us winning tonight.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Steve Van Halen wrote:I think theres more chance of the Pope shitting a golden egg than us winning tonight.

great party trick though...

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 pm

wales are a div 2 standard team at best we will not go anywhere under speed and many years to come lets face it,players cba to play when they got a headache and the games are dire :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:42 pm

International football is not the pinnacle of football any more and has not been for a while