Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nat Jarvice overlooked by Wales

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:45 am

Reading on ICWales that Antigua want Nat Jarvice to play for them, Nat as been overlooked by Wales at all ages; he is now looking to play for Antigua. This brings back memorys of a certain Kevin Sheedy who was born in Wales but played for the R.O.I Sheedy got in touch with the Welsh FA but they did not follow it up and he became an Irish player, playing in major finals with Ireland he was a star with Everton and his adopted country, big, big mistake by the Welsh FA, just hope this one doesn;t come back to haunt them as well!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Nat Jarvice overlooked by Wales

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 am

yeah ermmm...

i dont think nat will come back to haunt us on this occasion...

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:05 am

People develope at different stages, just because he hasn't caught the eye now, who knows how he will develope later on, but good luck to him, and the City see potential in him so work hard Nat and I hope you get what you deserve,

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:17 am

The question is do we want him now if he is willing to f**k off to antiga because he hasnt been picked someone who wanted to play for wales would fight for a place not run off to somewhere there relatives was from once shows no passion for wales imo

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:21 am

All the best to Jarvis, I think he's one for the future for City. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:46 am

jezzy666 wrote:yeah ermmm...

sameeeee, he seems awful

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:49 am

scott_w_ccfc wrote:

sameeeee, he seems awful

Lets hope he doesnt read this message board fella, hell of a way to get his confidence up

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:57 am

scott_w_ccfc wrote:

sameeeee, he seems awful

I think thats unfare, he's young, he has plenty of time to show us what hes made of, Malky is the man to improve him. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:01 pm

he needs to get out on loan

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:06 pm

jezzy666 wrote:he needs to get out on loan

Agreed.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

sameeeee, he seems awful

Lets hope he doesnt read this message board fella, hell of a way to get his confidence up

its a message board buddy, its about opinions

im sure one person's opinion (if read) wouldnt knock him too much, if it were me and i had doubters then id just wanna prove them wrong

i really hope he does, he just doesnt seem good enough for me

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:38 pm

It's a step up - Antigua ranked higher than Wales! FIFA seriously need to re-vamp how they score the rankings

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Same old, My Nephew Sanchez Watt qualifies for Wales although has played for both Wales and england at junior level, but the way the Welsh set up is run is a bit off putting for up and coming players. :old:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:he needs to get out on loan

Agreed.

He went out on loan to Southend 2 years ago and hit the bar on his debut and i think he scored one too. I would like him to have a bit more experience before giving him a chance :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Not a case of him turning his back on Wales, his agent has been in touch with Brian Flynn but there has been no response from the FAW, he could get a chance to play for them in the Olympics and world cup qualifyers.