Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Embarassment to Civilisation

Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:47 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14797327.stm

Sick minded people like this are an embarassment to civilisation. Mocking a grown mans mother having cancer is an outrage. It's incidents like this that should raise the issue of the death penalty being introduced again, this should never be forgotten. If a Cardiff player was treated in this disrespectful manner I would most certainly be calling for the boards head (not that they're treading a fine line as it is). The FA should definately investigate this awful offence to mankind and ensure that they face the consequences for their innapropriate actions.

BTID.

Re: Embarassment to Civilisation

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:35 am

I completely agree with you mate.

One thing though (off subject i'll admit). Why is Nick Griffin your display picture? Especially if you're writing a thread entitled "Embarassment to Civilisation"?

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:42 am

He said his email account has been hacked into so, until the full facts come out, I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty and all that. It could be someone at the club who doesn't like him and wants him out or the owners, or someone high up, who doesn't like him either and wants him out. Let's just wait and see before judging but, if true, he deserves to lose his job at the very least.

Death penalty is a bit strong though

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:33 am

hooligan858 wrote:I completely agree with you mate.

One thing though (off subject i'll admit). Why is Nick Griffin your display picture? Especially if you're writing a thread entitled "Embarassment to Civilisation"?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The guy (Cook) should have a hefty fine and banned from any footballing jobs for this.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:54 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

The guy (Cook) should have a hefty fine and banned from any footballing jobs for this.

Surely only if it's him that actually did it? They need to prove this first

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:56 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Good point, all DR Onhua (spelling) as to do is show the FA or whom ever it concerns the email though doesnt she?

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Good point, all DR Onhua (spelling) as to do is show the FA or whom ever it concerns the email though doesnt she?

If someone nicked his ipad though or hacked into his account, as he is alleging, then that's a different matter

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

If someone nicked his ipad though or hacked into his account, as he is alleging, then that's a different matter

Agreed, who ever did it, should be punished though.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Nick Griffin is one of the few people in our community standing up for us, the people of Britain. I am 100% behind many of his policies including bringing our troops home, his immigration policy, his desire to lower University tuition fees and his sensible budget cuts that ensures we can bring the deficit under control.

Nick Griffin is far from an embarassment to civilisation.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:57 pm

bluebirdjockey wrote:

Nick Griffin is one of the few people in our community standing up for us, the people of Britain. I am 100% behind many of his policies including bringing our troops home, his immigration policy, his desire to lower University tuition fees and his sensible budget cuts that ensures we can bring the deficit under control.

hes a racist c**t though.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:14 pm

samdm94 wrote:
bluebirdjockey wrote:

The media tend to exaggerate everything he says and blow it all up out of proportion.

He'll always be a hero in my eyes.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:06 am

bluebirdjockey wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
bluebirdjockey wrote:

The media tend to exaggerate everything he says and blow it all up out of proportion.

:withstupid:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:28 pm

bluebirdjockey wrote:

It's safe to say you're a racist c**t too then.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:16 pm

bluebirdjockey wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
bluebirdjockey wrote:

And this is exactly the reason I cannot stand Poltics on this forum