Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The Owners

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:26 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Be grateful for what we got we could have ended up like Plymouth or worse. If your not happy dont spout off on a forum go see TG he will be at the Doncaster game. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:28 pm

I fully back the way VT & TG are running our club i.e. operating within our means and not loading the club with new debt in an attempt to buy Premiership football.

However, as Castleblue pointed out in another thread, the real statement of intent would be the clearing of the Langston debt which has acted as a ball around our necks for far too long.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:00 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:one point i must bring up ,is the way the malysians are running our club ,is to try to get us self sufficient ,ie running within our incoming income ,then if the worst happened and they left us (i dont think that is thier intention)at least we would be better off financially , ffs stop all these threads knocking our owners/manager and let them get on with it . i think most of these knockers are really just silly little kids ,who really hav,nt got a clue how a club runs, or how much money is needed to keep a championship club going (other than transfer fees)which seems to be all they look for, paying transfer fees guarantee you nothing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ps the malysians and mm are do a fantastic job so get behind them and support them not knock them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its not just kids. The moderators are just as bad.

They wont be happy until Sams back so they can feel more important.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:27 pm

I'm not knocking what they've done so far. Fantastic job
But I think there's to much debt and no money to be made for them in the championship.

If thier that rich then this should be a piece of piss for them, and as annis said VT maybe losing interest

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:37 pm

Gary wrote:Should back us or sell us NOW

that is all

I've got an idea!

Why don't we try to get that Keith Harris involved with trying to find a buyer for the club?

With all the interest shown in Cardiff City by potential purchasers over the last few years I bet he'll have the buyers lining up!

And he probably won't need to be appointed a director or anything like that.

And he'd probably do it for nothing!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Gary wrote:I'm not knocking what they've done so far. Fantastic job
But I think there's to much debt and no money to be made for them in the championship.

If thier that rich then this should be a piece of piss for them, and as annis said VT maybe losing interest

Oh well if Annis sais it must be true.

He also said it was a gut feeling an no concrete eveidence to support that feeling.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:07 pm

polo wrote:

Oh well if Annis sais it must be true.

He also said it was a gut feeling an no concrete eveidence to support that feeling.

I'm sure I said maybe. Oh well

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:11 pm

these guys are rich and billionaires for a reason....

thye dont jsut throw there money away or take risks. they wont be signing peiople for the sake of it and will always work within a tight budget.

im afraid your going to have to deal with it

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:25 pm

polo wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:one point i must bring up ,is the way the malysians are running our club ,is to try to get us self sufficient ,ie running within our incoming income ,then if the worst happened and they left us (i dont think that is thier intention)at least we would be better off financially , ffs stop all these threads knocking our owners/manager and let them get on with it . i think most of these knockers are really just silly little kids ,who really hav,nt got a clue how a club runs, or how much money is needed to keep a championship club going (other than transfer fees)which seems to be all they look for, paying transfer fees guarantee you nothing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ps the malysians and mm are do a fantastic job so get behind them and support them not knock them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Polo - i agree mate, what is the reason that all the dummies out of prams at the moment??? Lets get our rose tinted glasses off about the DJ/ridsdale/hammam period, we were going bust every year and the club was being used as a tap by some to squeeze high wages out of us and not look after the clubs long term interests.

Fuckin DJs wages, ridsdales consultancy firm, hammams langston corporation - all took the piss. we are lucky we made wembley 3 times and sold loads of players from Kavanagh onwards -or we would be bust.

this is a new system here building a long term club with roots. Although i believe it is very important that we stay in the top 10 of championship and keep the fans who jumped on board in the last 3/4 seasons (we'll soon see the real supporters should we slip mind you!), i also believe we should pay up the debts acrued by the leeches and be clean of the bastards :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:08 pm

that is all

^ Numpty! Are you guys real or what???

This back us or get out is utter garbage! they're are backing us, without them we wouldn't have a club! long term sustainable growth is their plan rather than building up debt and sucking the club dry like previous chairmen. i for one back their plans, with the amount of rebuilding needing to be done this season there was no business or footballing sense in spending fortunes on transfer fees. WE've had to rebuild a squad and have done so sensible and rationally. Maybe even January or next season we could push on a little built and improve the squad by bringing in players at that 'next level' but am more than happy with the work being done so far. Looking forward to seeing my first game of the season on Saturday and a good City win!!!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:44 pm

polo wrote:

What nonsense, all the mods have different opinions.

I certainly don't want Sam back and am delighted with tan and TG's work.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:53 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
polo wrote:

It is nonsense Luke but you are wasting your time. Certain users on here, no prizes for guessing where they come from, are brainwashed into believing this site has an agenda. I can't see how these trolls have the nerve to accuse anyone on here being a disciple of Annis. A quick look at themselves and they will soon discover that they are disciples of, well I'm not going to make it easy for them.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
polo wrote:

It is nonsense Luke but you are wasting your time. Certain users on here, no prizes for guessing where they come from, are brainwashed into believing this site has an agenda. I can't see how these trolls have the nerve to accuse anyone on here being a disciple of Annis. A quick look at themselves and they will soon discover that they are disciples of, well I'm not going to make it easy for them.

There's only one person I aim to be a disciple of and they aren't on any Cardiff City forums

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:06 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
polo wrote:

:lol:

Wrong again, but hey you usually are.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:01 pm

that is all

Dear Lord some people are either .... totally and utterly clueless ..... thick as shit {or both} ... THEY HAVE BACKED US THAT''S HOW AND WHY WE DIDN'T GO INTO ADMINISTRATION FF'S ...!! :shock:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Who's to say they haven't backed us? They, well VT, has ploughed money into this club, saved us from the brink and helped bring in a high profile player. We cant expect him to keep ploughing millions upon millions into the club. I, for one, am grateful for what the Malaysians have done. :ayatollah:

agree mate :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:

that is all

Dear Lord some people are either .... totally and utterly clueless ..... thick as shit {or both} ... THEY HAVE BACKED US THAT''S HOW AND WHY WE DIDN'T GO INTO ADMINISTRATION FF'S ...!! :shock:

You just seen the first post and commented didn't you
What a prick. Read my other posts

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:04 pm

Gary wrote:

that is all

Gary I love the way that people think they have the God Damn right on an internet site to be abusive to other posters when in person they wouldn't say boo baa kiss my ass... Big man...!! :roll:

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Gary wrote:

that is all

Gary I love the way that people think they have the God Damn right on an internet site to be abusive to other posters when in person they wouldn't say boo baa kiss my ass... Big man...!! :roll:

Seeing this thred wad locked I sent a reply you ur inbox
Do not think for one min I won't say it to your face, don't act a child ffs

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:51 pm

The new owners (i think calling them the 'malaysians' still,is mildly offensive) have not come
into this club to give it a cosmetic fix or a 'one minute makeover'.. We've had that for years.
We signed Fowler, we signed big name players on big wages. That was the Riddler way, he
would call the glass 'half full' even if it had a glaring crack in it and was pissing out water...
The man was a blagger. Sam most certainly had the City at heart, but again, was big on
publicity, and on selling the club to the media. Love Sam or hate him, he WAS running by
the seat of his pants trying to sell a dream to a South Wales business community that just
wasnt listening

The new guys have come in and found the club rotten to the core. It was falling apart, we
were a laughing stock, we were a joke. Skint, up to our eyeballs in debt. To all intents and
purposes.... fucked!!!

Who's laughing at us now? who's chasing us for money? who's at our throats for debts???

Nobody.

From being at deaths door, we are now a club with a solid infrastructure, professional
outlook right through the club.

We still have debts. Of course we do, but as businessmen they are fighting hard to address
those debts, and to ensure the club remains in a strong position. Has anyone thought of
the ramifications of a claim by Langstone that Cardiff City are shelling out millions on new
players, yet refusing to service the debt to them etc etc. Vincent Tan is doing this the way
i would if i had half a brain and a few hundred million. The more he spends on players right
now, the weaker his negotiating position with ALL creditors. You cant tell someone your
strapped for cash.. then go out and buy ten ferraris

Tan is clever. He is addressing the debt.....

But Gunnarssson, Conway, Cowie, Mason, Gestede, Taylor, Whittingham, Turner, Blake
Rawlls, Farah, McNaughton, these are all our players...

Think about it....

In 12-18 months, Langstone will be done and dusted

If the players above all progress as we hope they will... they will suddenly be assets worth
in excess of 20-30m

Tan has got this bang on

Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 pm

taffyapple wrote:The new owners (i think calling them the 'malaysians' still,is mildly offensive) have not come
into this club to give it a cosmetic fix or a 'one minute makeover'.. We've had that for years.
We signed Fowler, we signed big name players on big wages. That was the Riddler way, he
would call the glass 'half full' even if it had a glaring crack in it and was pissing out water...
The man was a blagger. Sam most certainly had the City at heart, but again, was big on
publicity, and on selling the club to the media. Love Sam or hate him, he WAS running by
the seat of his pants trying to sell a dream to a South Wales business community that just
wasnt listening

The new guys have come in and found the club rotten to the core. It was falling apart, we
were a laughing stock, we were a joke. Skint, up to our eyeballs in debt. To all intents and
purposes.... fucked!!!

Who's laughing at us now? who's chasing us for money? who's at our throats for debts???

Nobody.

From being at deaths door, we are now a club with a solid infrastructure, professional
outlook right through the club.

We still have debts. Of course we do, but as businessmen they are fighting hard to address
those debts, and to ensure the club remains in a strong position. Has anyone thought of
the ramifications of a claim by Langstone that Cardiff City are shelling out millions on new
players, yet refusing to service the debt to them etc etc. Vincent Tan is doing this the way
i would if i had half a brain and a few hundred million. The more he spends on players right
now, the weaker his negotiating position with ALL creditors. You cant tell someone your
strapped for cash.. then go out and buy ten ferraris

Tan is clever. He is addressing the debt.....

But Gunnarssson, Conway, Cowie, Mason, Gestede, Taylor, Whittingham, Turner, Blake
Rawlls, Farah, McNaughton, these are all our players...

Think about it....

In 12-18 months, Langstone will be done and dusted

If the players above all progress as we hope they will... they will suddenly be assets worth
in excess of 20-30m

Tan has got this bang on

Cheers for that mate. Sounds good to me
Let hope for a few loan signings then onwards and upwards