Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Been Scouted!!!!!

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:08 pm

I can't believe it! I was playing in a football match today but lost 3-2 and I played right-back and when I went on it was 3-0 to them and I scored a free kick and set someone up in 5 minutes and got stuck into anyone who came near me with the ball and after the match a Cardiff scout came up to me and asked if I would like to play for Cardiff and I asked "You serious? Yeah of course". Best moment ever :ayatollah:

Re: Been Scouted!!!!!

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:09 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:I can't believe it! I was playing in a football match today but lost 3-2 and I played right-back and when I went on it was 3-0 to them and I scored a free kick and set someone up in 5 minutes and got stuck into anyone who came near me with the ball and after the match a Cardiff scout came up to me and asked if I would like to play for Cardiff and I asked "You serious? Yeah of course". Best moment ever :ayatollah:

Congrast mate! Perhaps you'll be the next Kevin McNaughton. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Keep us updated mate. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Keep us updated mate. :ayatollah:

Will do! :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Good luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Congratulations jockeylad. It's young, enthusiastic and determined kids like you with a real passion for the club that City really need more of rather than the useless, overpaid mongs that we've been seeing more of in these recent years. Best of luck for the future pal.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:33 pm

WOW that's great Go for it! Good Luck.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:50 pm

No offence mate but if our Cardiff scouts are basing their decisions of who to snap up on a bit part performance, it has me concerned. On the flip side, they might have been watching you quietly for a while now in which case that's fantastic.

Whatever the reasons behind their decisions to recruit you it's full congratulations to you anyway. Hopefully you get a break and in a few years we see you donning the Cardiff top. Good luck! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:51 pm

how old are you? good luck son :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:52 pm

I'll have your autograph first lol, well done mate!!!

I had a county trial game yrs ago when I lived in Kent at my school and scored two own goals, one of which was a beauty of a header :)
Hence why I'm now a Supermarket Manager :ayatollah:

My mate got picked and went on to play for Fulham youth team!!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Zabier wrote:No offence mate but if our Cardiff scouts are basing their decisions of who to snap up on a bit part performance, it has me concerned. On the flip side, they might have been watching you quietly for a while now in which case that's fantastic.

Whatever the reasons behind their decisions to recruit you it's full congratulations to you anyway. Hopefully you get a break and in a few years we see you donning the Cardiff top. Good luck! :ayatollah:

how they see raw talent within a bunch of players and then take them under their wing, you can't really question it when we've created the likes of Ledley, Ramsey and Matthews.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:31 pm

congrats mate, you sounded like me when i was offered trials at reading didnt make it in the end then they offered me one back and then i suffered a knee injury which kept me out for a year so i gave up :lol: thats the attitude you should never have, i regret it now 4 years later :(

want you autograph best of luck ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Fair play mate...good luck, give it 1000%, could be once in a lifetime opportunity :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:42 pm

I will try my best and I will make a promise that if I get a pro contract then I wont leave Cardiff for any other club unless I am unwanted. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Great news. Hope you'll be the next Ramesy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:07 pm

good luck matey and all the best for the future :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 pm

You in the squad for Doncaster mate ? :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously well done mate. How old are you ? Dedication is the key and if you want something bad enough you will get to where you want to go. Look at the Kid there who trains the hardest and practices the most, and train harder. Good luck and keep us updated on how you get on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:46 pm

How old are you mate??

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:48 pm

I am 45 Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:54 pm

not you!! bluebirdforever :P

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Great news mate, I came close to being good enough until I picked up an injury :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:00 pm

CONGRATS GO FOR IT BIG TIME :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:14 pm

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: Work had at your dream and you will succeed.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:03 pm

if you get the chance mate, play for wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: