Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gary Cook....

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Bellamy said he was instrumental in his arrival at CCFC last season...

Now citeh investegating him in regards to his invovlement in the Malbranque child cancer scandal..

Re: Gary Cook....

Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:19 pm

aj1927 wrote:Bellamy said he was instrumental in his arrival at CCFC last season...

Now citeh investegating him in regards to his invovlement in the Malbranque child cancer scandal..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... s-job.html

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:10 am

Malbranque you've got that completely wrong mate

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:26 am

aj1927 wrote:Bellamy said he was instrumental in his arrival at CCFC last season...

Wrong.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:49 am

It was Onuoah's mum he is alleged to have written the email about. Malbranque is a different case completely

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:12 am

Well iv got my wires crossed somewhere and whilst Mr Cooks involvlement with onohuas case will continue where did the Malbranques son cancer come from because Steed (St Ettien player) Doesnt have a son..

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:26 am

Hmmm, I think Hartson has got it right by saying whoever is guilty of sending it should be sacked. Ian Wright jumps straight in and says Cook should be sacked. It was sent from Cook's iPad but these days if you're not 100% safe anyone can hack into someone's account. It seems a random thing for Cook to do and given how many people find Cook annoying after his arrogant attitude regarding Man City I think he has too many enemies to ignore the fact his account was probably hacked.

Whatever is the reason anyway, it's a sick thing to do and whoever is guilty of it should be named and shamed.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:56 am

Zabier wrote:Hmmm, I think Hartson has got it right by saying whoever is guilty of sending it should be sacked. Ian Wright jumps straight in and says Cook should be sacked. It was sent from Cook's iPad but these days if you're not 100% safe anyone can hack into someone's account. It seems a random thing for Cook to do and given how many people find Cook annoying after his arrogant attitude regarding Man City I think he has too many enemies to ignore the fact his account was probably hacked.

Whatever is the reason anyway, it's a sick thing to do and whoever is guilty of it should be named and shamed.

Good old Ian Wright, always the biggest knob in football. Nothing to do with his son being frozen out at Man City then?

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:58 am

aj1927 wrote:Well iv got my wires crossed somewhere and whilst Mr Cooks involvlement with onohuas case will continue where did the Malbranques son cancer come from because Steed (St Ettien player) Doesnt have a son..

I've no idea how you could possibly have thought the 2 were connected, to be honest. Malbranque has never played for any club that Cook has been at and Malbranque is now in France. It was a vicious rumour that was put about