Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " SUNDAY 4th September 2011 UPDATE "

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:43 am

Thanks Carl good read that. we have to move on from Bellas now and I think the owners are running the club well and reducing the debt but I feel until the Langston debt is gone the club is smothered.

If we can sort this debt out I think we could push on a bit then and maybe the owners would then have more confidence to spend more money.

SO any news on the Langston debt Carl ???

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:47 am

Cheers Carl and well worth the wait , be interesting to eventually find out who's been a naughty boy then :lol: as for Bellamy is the guy real or what ? No way could he expect Premiership wages in the Championship and personally I think CCFC's offer of £30K per week is very very good for this level and for an ageing player ....... if Leicester as rumours have it are dull enough to pay Beckford £40K per week then that's their financial downfall in the making ! Goodwillie decided to join a Premiership team so there's no way CCFC could compete with that BUT not sure about Pompey beating us to the signing of the other guy . Imsure Malky will bring in 2 or 3 on loan and I still think with the correct team formation Miller will only get better and better , he played very well for Scotland on Saturday :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:27 am

CB39 is now confined to the history books of CCFC, like many other fine players before him.
So lets all move on.
VT and TG lets stop reading between the lines and looking for things that are not there, They have backed us through our worse days (Riddler) and are cleaning up the mess that was left.
So lets get behind the club as always, and get behind MM , the team and the board , I believe this is going to be a good season.
Thanks Carl.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:40 am

Very interesting, as usual Carl. With regards to CB,i, like others, feel that MM & club officials didn't want him back in a playing capacity, its simply a case of one big egg in a small basket. I wouldn't rule out CB returning to Cardiff City in a few years time though!

Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Nice one Carlos :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:34 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: