Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " SUNDAY 4th September 2011 UPDATE "

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Sorry but Ramsey didn't play only 30 mins for Arsenal all of last season

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Thanks carl, so bellers was dissapointed his move to us didnt happen, somehow i doubt it. Lets be honest liverpool are his boyhood team not us and i imagine he's over the moon he's at liverpool and who can blame him. thanks for the memories craig hope to see him in a city shirt again 1 day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:56 pm

cheers carl :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Spaceman wrote:Sorry but Ramsey didn't play only 30 mins for Arsenal all of last season

You could be right mate I only wrote what I was told the only thing I checked on was the bit about playing every minute this season.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:58 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
stickywicket wrote:TG & VT are still financing the club then however I take the fact they haven’t been over to mean they are open to offers for the club.
They won’t be around long term.

So because they havent been over means they r open to offers......well done, does that mean man city are as well as sheik mansour has seen 1 game since he bought them. I despair with some posters i really do :lol:

mansour has invested millions into man city ,our owners dont seem to know what to do with the club,one season
is big budget the next season its low budget .

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Cheers Carl - very informative on a number of different issues

Transfer window closed, lets get some 90 days loanees in and get this season really started next week v Doncaster

KEEP THE FAITH

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:00 pm

great update :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:01 pm

good read cheers carl. more than happy to hear post-updates rather than possible info if it is possibly damaging the club/targets etc. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:03 pm

stickywicket wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
stickywicket wrote:TG & VT are still financing the club then however I take the fact they haven’t been over to mean they are open to offers for the club.

So because they havent been over means they r open to offers......well done, does that mean man city are as well as sheik mansour has seen 1 game since he bought them. I despair with some posters i really do :lol:

mansour has invested millions into man city ,our owners dont seem to know what to do with the club,one season
is big budget the next season its low budget .

So are you seriously claiming the Malaysians haven't invested millions? The amount converted from loan into equity proves you wrong there.

Low budget, big budget? Utter tosh.. budgets will almost certainly turn out comparable.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Cheers, great update once again. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Carl, is the money available to Malky to go and get a few players in on loan???

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Nice 1 carl thanks for taking the time,to keep us up to date :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:16 pm

good post nice to know whats going on in the background :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:22 pm

cheers Carl, thanks for the update. A great read as always. Keep it up fella. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Cheers for the update.

Ramsey played in 7 of the 10 league games after he returned to Arsenal, starting 5 of them and scoring the winner against Man Utd. However, it is completely correct that he could have had a huge impact if he had stayed. I hope he keeps his place with the midfield additions Arsenal have made on deadline day.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 pm

That is very interesting and that update has given us a lot to ponder on. For Bellers to say that is very worrying indeed. :o

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:That is very interesting and that update has given us a lot to ponder on. For Bellers to say that is very worrying indeed. :o

Its not worrying at all. It may simply have meant that Malky didnt think
he was worth 30k a week.

MM has his own ideas on training, fitness, diet, team spirit. Craig has to
do his own thing, perhaps Malky wasnt too keen on that idea.

Maybe there IS no blame to be laid anywhere

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:32 pm

can i speak to steves daughter about it carl? or will you get in trouble for putting it up on the forum

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:34 pm

taffyapple wrote:So basically, Malky has been working to a strict budget. No problem there, as he has
worked wonders. No problem with the Club either, because we are obviously on the
right road, we have become a professionally run, streamlined Club, looking to build
for the long term future. I never had any doubts about Vincent Tan leaving, or looking
to sell up. YES, of course he can, but all the evidence suggests he still sees this as his
flagship Business in Britain to promote his Corporation.

Seeing as MOST on here have said they are happy to see the Club consolidate this
season then nobody can really complain can they? We ARE consolidating, we are looking
more and more professional as the weeks go by.

but if Malky gets a couple more in over the next week, we will be challenging at the top
of this division.

So whats to grumble at?

Bellamy?.... i suspect Malky didnt think he was worth the money given his injury problems
and would prefer to get perhaps TWO fitter players in

Cheers Carl :ayatollah:

thats what i feel is the reason but had a bit of fan pressure to sign bellamy. onwards and upwards :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:37 pm

thanks for the update carl and very good news that debts are getting sorted :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:44 pm

bluebirdtom16 wrote:can i speak to steves daughter about it carl? or will you get in trouble for putting it up on the forum

About what ?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Ramsey played a lot more than that for the arse, for starters he played a full game against man united and scored the winner. I can remember him missing a sitter the week before too

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:48 pm

About what ?

about him being banned for 5 years

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:50 pm

who cares about daya, he's out of the picture now

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:53 pm

bluebirdtom16 wrote:
About what ?

about him being banned for 5 years

Sorry thought you meant Borley.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Damned Yank wrote:who cares about daya, he's out of the picture now

Evidently :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:59 pm

didnt even know he was that important at the club

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:04 pm

As for Bellamy he can say what he likes but it looks to me like he went for the wonga, I hope that's the end of the coaching promise, I am not sure he is cut out for management........

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Cheers Carl, you just got to love the City. Never a dull moment....

I got to the point where I dont really care about Craig going to Liverpool or even the way VT is running the club, we have never ever really known what goes on upstairs. All that matters is what MM can produce and what happens on the pitch, the finances & politics of the club can kiss my arse. I honestly think Malky can get the right chemistry & team spirit bang on to lead us for that final push, we had big name players & it didnt work. Now we have a team that will play for each other & the shirt they wear.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:35 pm

nerd wrote:

The guy owning Man CIty has been to one game this season. Guess they are up for sale then.

Why on earth do people expect TG, VT to be over for games? Do you know how big the Berjaya group is, the areas they are active in over in Malaysia? CCFC is minor, incredibly minor in the scheme of things for them... hardly going to drop everything Berjaya are involved with, cancel meetings, deals just to fly over to see us versus Doncaster...

nerd you are spot on
tg flies into heathrow on a friday lunchtime and flies back out on a sunday lunchtime. thats the schedule he keeps to so he can spend as little time away from the many businesses in malaysia.
first home game switched to a sunday so ruling out a visit and our second league game on a tuesday.
people just looking for things that arent there

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:05 am

Good read as allways, Thanks carl.

:old: AND SLEEPLESS IN CANTON