Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We are going forwards

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:15 pm

now Bellers has finally gone let us thank Craig for last season and wish him well ...he will be back :ayatollah: as for Bothroyd he was never a Bluebird. :geek: Kenny scored a cracker for the Jocks and will do the same for us :) and let us have faith in Malky and the bosses....playoffs or better this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We are going forwards

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:17 pm

I think we're still lackin a lot of strength in depth but am hopin for a loan or 2 in the window, for us i think top 2 is out of reach this season id be over the moon with top 6 considerin the clear out we've had :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:21 pm

We're definately lacking strength in depth and on paper we will really struggle this season, but in recent years Burnley, Norwich, Swansea and Blackpool should all have struggled when they actually got promoted.

It's going to be a dogfight this year but I'm hoping we can do some damage!

On paper our squad last season, should of walked it and look where that got us!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Will never understand the hate for Jay

We give players like Feeney or Eddie Johnson such legendary status yet players like Jay who is probably our most important player of the past 5 years or so gets treated like dog shit for no good reason other than perception.

With Jay playing we lost 7 league matches (he played 37 league games)

Without Jay playing we lost 5 league matches (he missed 9 games)

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:58 pm

RFMH wrote:Will never understand the hate for Jay

We give players like Feeney or Eddie Johnson such legendary status yet players like Jay who is probably our most important player of the past 5 years or so gets treated like dog shit for no good reason other than perception.

With Jay playing we lost 7 league matches (he played 37 league games)

Without Jay playing we lost 5 league matches (he missed 9 games)

because hes a big wimp who spoilt our attacks because he was lying on the grass waving his arms complaining or rolling about in agony whilst holding his foot or head after no or little contact with the oppositions defender etc