Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KOUMAS SIGNING ON!!!!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Loan for the Owls tomorrow apparently! Any body heard anything? :roll:

Re: KOUMAS SIGNING ON!!!!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Heard that a few months ago mate but nothin recently though all the best to him shame he couldnt of done better with us when he came back

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:08 pm

He played ok towards the end of the season

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:09 pm

hes currently on the dole and seen staggering out of bars to look for a bookies

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:12 pm

On loan for who? Free agent aint he?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:13 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:hes currently on the dole and seen staggering out of bars to look for a bookies

Has he actually been seen staggering out of bars and in the bookies or is it just bullshit???? :shock:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:30 pm

RFMH wrote:On loan for who? Free agent aint he?

Could be a signing and not a loan.did'nt know what or who's he with at the moment!!! :?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:30 pm

No mate he fell out of the bookies :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:33 pm

sam salim wrote:Loan for the Owls tomorrow apparently! Any body heard anything? :roll:

To be honest mate, with the right manager he is utter class.

Sheffield Wednesday are a big club and I hope it works out for you. Just got to get his head in the right place and give him game time.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:05 pm

why are shef wednesday a big club?? i don't see them in the premiership? or in europe? they are in league 1

hate these terms "they are a big club" yeah so big they are in the lower league shit

Man Utd are a BIG CLUB! aRSENAL etc are big clubs

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Way past it mate.
Maybe ok for league one.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:16 pm

McClane wrote:why are shef wednesday a big club?? i don't see them in the premiership? or in europe? they are in league 1

hate these terms "they are a big club" yeah so big they are in the lower league shit

They used to regularly get upwards of 35,000 watching them each week and they have one of the largest stadiums in the UK.

Thats why I consider them to be a big club.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:20 pm

I'm sure Gary Megson signed him for West Brom when he was manager and I think Jason had a mega season which saw them promoted. They got relegated the following season and Megson was replaced by Bryan Robson who had a big falling out with Jason and he turned up at Cardiff on that loan deal.

Maybe Gary Megson thinks he can do something similar in League 1 and I think he may well be right. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:22 pm

12thMan wrote:
McClane wrote:why are shef wednesday a big club?? i don't see them in the premiership? or in europe? they are in league 1

They used to regularly get upwards of 35,000 watching them each week and they have one of the largest stadiums in the UK.

You don't need to reply to that post mate, it's obvious he does'nt know much about football!!!! ;)

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:22 am

How can he sign for them on loan when hees a free agent?

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:28 am

12thMan wrote:

After Leeds, probably the biggest club outside the Prem, along with West Ham.