Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A LAD GOES!!!!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:47 pm

For a job in a general store,the boss say's "Let me show you how's it's done!"A customer comes in and ask for a packet of grass seed,the shop keeper say's "sir,when the grass grows you will need some shears'and after that a lawn mower!" The customer say's thank you very much,i never thought of that!"and leaves having spent over £200.The boss turns to the lad and say's "That's how its done son,the next customer is yours!" A man walks in and say's to the boy"I would like a packet of Tampax please!"The boy replies"Would you like a lawn mower with that sir?"The man say's "Why would i want a lawn mower?" The boy replies,
"Well your weekend's fooked,you may as well cut the grass!" ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A LAD GOES!!!!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:50 pm

:lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....good one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Missed your jokes yesterday Sam ;)

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Missed your jokes yesterday Sam ;)

Had to decorate the house m8! See you all for the Donny game!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:59 pm

sam salim wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Missed your jokes yesterday Sam ;)

Had to decorate the house m8! See you all for the Donny game!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Look forward to it Sam. :D :ayatollah: