Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my husband wants a divorce

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:04 pm

and he can have it, i hate him so much and when he comes home from work tonight i am going to tell him about the affair i had with his father and his brother, and he was the worst at sex that i have ever had and i have had a lot of blokes.
rant over now i am going to have a few g and ts and get my self a toy boy tonight and hopefuly not have to fake an orgasam. :ayatollah:

Re: my husband wants a divorce

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:10 pm

:lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:13 pm

:lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:34 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:and he can have it, i hate him so much and when he comes home from work tonight i am going to tell him about the affair i had with his father and his brother, and he was the worst at sex that i have ever had and i have had a lot of blokes.
rant over now i am going to have a few g and ts and get my self a toy boy tonight and hopefuly not have to fake an orgasam. :ayatollah:

How you doing? 8-) lol

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:35 pm

:D most certainly wouldn't want to be in his shoes tonight then.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:09 pm

griffy wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:and he can have it, i hate him so much and when he comes home from work tonight i am going to tell him about the affair i had with his father and his brother, and he was the worst at sex that i have ever had and i have had a lot of blokes.

How you doing? 8-) lol

,,,,, hi griffy im fine thabk you :ayatollah: do you know a good place where it is full of good looking lads for me to pull. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Christ fair play to you, you make me laugh, where've you been lately? :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Cymruguy2011 wrote::D most certainly wouldn't want to be in his shoes tonight then.

cymruguy2011, dont worry about my husband he is a no good waster who is crap at sex his brother alun was better than him and so was his farther bob ramsgate, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Christ fair play to you, you make me laugh, where've you been lately? :ayatollah:

,,,,, hi bridgend bluebird . iv been trying to get the house tidy and putting in central heating ready for when the twins get out of prison so i have been very buissy dealing with plumbers , :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Doreene is this YOU?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:Doreene is this YOU?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

no it is not doreene it is me rose, how are you l.j.d.l.u. ;) i wonder if you could give me a little advice on the best place to buy a tropical fish tank as mine is leaking. :ayatollah: thanks love rose xxxxxxx
:ayatollah:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:07 pm

rose, you know whjere to find love....TIGER TAXIS! milly will never forget! :D

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:27 pm

milly44 wrote:rose, you know whjere to find love....TIGER TAXIS! milly will never forget! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: class day :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:36 pm

milly44 wrote:rose, you know whjere to find love....TIGER TAXIS! milly will never forget! :D

,,,, i know that milly next time you shag me make sure you where a condom. ;)

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:37 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: class day :ayatollah:

,,,,, yes baz it was a class day i still have the hangover to prove it. :lol:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:48 pm

cant wait till next time :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:01 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:cant wait till next time :ayatollah:

,,,,, yes it is some thing to look forward to hopefuly harry will be gone by then and hopefully winston will be over for a couple of weeks you know how much winston likes watching cardiff , but we will stop buying him rum this time as you know he gets a bit sick if he mixes his rum and scotch eggs. :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:32 pm

All a bit boring now........ :roll:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:58 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:

All a bit boring now........ :roll:

.... i am so sorry mr blazing saddles , ill try not to upset you again :roll:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:09 am

Well if you have been shaging his brother and his old man! Its sounds to me that he's better off without you!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:20 am

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:Well if you have been shaging his brother and his old man! Its sounds to me that he's better off without you!

,,,, yes i must agree with you i think he will be a lot better off without me , :ayatollah: and get a lady more of his age who likes bingo and coronation street. :lol: :lol: ;)

Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:59 am

hello rose, why bother with a toy boy i think tiger is looking for a good woman

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:07 pm

bluebird94 wrote:

,,,,,, hi bluebird94, tiger was a fantastic bloke but very jelous and domonating . i think ill give mr thorngate a miss this time , as the saying goes once bitten twice shy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i liked dean newton mind. :lol:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:21 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
bluebird94 wrote:

,,,,,, hi bluebird94, tiger was a fantastic bloke but very jelous and domonating . i think ill give mr thorngate a miss this time , as the saying goes once bitten twice shy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i liked dean newton mind. :lol:

I see dean quite often lives in penygraig now do you want me to give him a couple of hints that you still have a soft spot for him ;) ;) ;)

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:29 pm

This is a wind up, I can't stand wind ups