Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NINIAN PARK MOMENTS....................

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 pm

This has to be mine...................................
My Dads birthday present to me, a kick about with Ron Healey, what a chip, and yes it went in :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
New Image.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NINIAN PARK MOMENTS....................

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Mine Was Scoring a Penalty against Earwie Sack on the last ever day at ninian park in front of the grange end... and then they chanted do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and i did. best moment

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Great pic I have autographs of all the mid seventies team :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:16 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:This has to be mine...................................
My Dads birthday present to me, a kick about with Ron Healey, what a chip, and yes it went in :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
New Image.JPG

A Superb photo Jules :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Jules I have a picture with me and Ron Healey, he was one of my favourites in them days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:19 pm

New Image.JPG

That is absolutely class mate.

Unfortunately I haven't got any pictures of me and my dad at any matches.

He's quite old school and would of been mortified if I turned upto a game with a camera.

He used to take the piss out of people that did, calling them "f*cking tourists" harsh but very funny to hear...

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:20 pm

How much is top in you avitar :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:27 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:How much is top in you avitar :ayatollah:

Thanks for taking an interest mate! You can buy the top from the link below. They have a really good fit to them and are made of high quality Organic Fair Trade Cotton.

Quite a few of the boys off here have already bought them, if you want to see them in the flesh I am at every City home game and most city away games!

Nice one mate!

http://www.12thmanclothing.com/en/30-ni ... shirt.html

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Nice one Annis, I went down to watch the seventy seven team train before the Everton fa cup game.

We had a good team the kit the loony support. good times also wales were good at the time It always seemed to be sunny :ayatollah:

anyone do the Yugoslavia wales game at ninian :o

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Oh I was in school with Gill Reece's daughter Karen Mid seventies and used to hang about outside her house trying to get his autograph.

Karen was lush :D

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:39 pm

last one on the pitch after the closing party :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:48 pm

12thMan wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:How much is top in you avitar :ayatollah:

Thanks for taking an interest mate! You can buy the top from the link below. They have a really good fit to them and are made of high quality Organic Fair Trade Cotton.

Quite a few of the boys off here have already bought them, if you want to see them in the flesh I am at every City home game and most city away games!

Nice one mate!

http://www.12thmanclothing.com/en/30-ni ... shirt.html

Defo like that one when i get some cash ill be purchasing one of them :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:51 pm

My mate and his dad are bricklayers who worked on the new houses when they were demolishing Ninian Park. They took this crazy picture of the Bob Bank.

Sad to see.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
New Image.JPG

A Superb photo Jules :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Jules I have a picture with me and Ron Healey, he was one of my favourites in them days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He was my favourite by far...........

I got loads of pics from the kickabout, he did keepie uppies from the goal to the tunnel at the end my shots i had against him.

Wish i had footage of him saving a pen at the Vetch once, best ever pen save ive seen

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:59 pm

12thMan wrote:Image

My mate and his dad are bricklayers who worked on the new houses when they were demolishing Ninian Park. They took this crazy picture of the Bob Bank.

Sad to see.

looks like a game after swansea or brimingham, throwing chairs like bitches they are :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:00 pm

this was mine, i played football on the sunday morning, and sent my sister down with my mother to get me tickets, not realising the size of the game. She queued up for about 3 hours, and when she got to the window they had none left in that booth, and she started crying. Some bloke lifted her over in front of him to the next turnstyle and let her go in front of him. We were at the back of the BB Terrace and there were 3 seats empty bang on the halfway line, so we climbed over! My favourite game ever, sung all game and went home hoarse!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:05 pm

McClane wrote:
12thMan wrote:Image

Sad to see.

looks like a game after swansea or brimingham, throwing chairs like bitches they are :lol:

miss the terracing so much :cry: shame i couldn't have seen more season there. :? regretting it now

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Yeah I miss bouncing about on the grange end lol,

Not the same now :(

But we had to move forward

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Yeah I miss bouncing about on the grange end lol,

Love your Avitar Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Yeah I miss bouncing about on the grange end lol,

Love your Avitar Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers bud, inspiration from your one mate, yours is bloody good!!
Wanted some sort of sign lol

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:36 am

One more with the old badge in view............................
New Image ron.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.