Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leicester's Allocation for the Carling Cup fixture...

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Is 2000. Just thought I'd let you all know. However, I thought our away end houses 1900 fans, does it mean they will be given a 100 in the Family Stand?

Re: Leicester's Allocation for the Carling Cup fixture...

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Thanks for that mate, I'll be able to sleep now tonight. ;) :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Thanks for that mate, I'll be able to sleep now tonight. ;) :lol:

Well you should sleep like a baby since you should be recovering from a hang over, I assume you went yesterday? :D

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Is 2000. Just thought I'd let you all know. However, I thought our away end houses 1900 fans, does it mean they will be given a 100 in the Family Stand?

2,100 the away end holds, but the Police sometimes decide to reduce it depending on what away fans are coming.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Is 2000. Just thought I'd let you all know. However, I thought our away end houses 1900 fans, does it mean they will be given a 100 in the Family Stand?

I think that's plan mate, they usually take a few family stand seats for the cup matches, as long as it's not mine :) :)

O'h wait got mine already. :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

2,100 the away end holds, but the Police sometimes decide to reduce it depending on what away fans are coming.

Ah ok. How much do you think they'll bring? Leicester have a good away following I think.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Thanks for that mate, I'll be able to sleep now tonight. ;) :lol:

Well you should sleep like a baby since you should be recovering from a hang over, I assume you went yesterday? :D

Of course mate, You will have to come to the foresters next saturday to meet up.We will be there from 12. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Of course mate, You will have to come to the foresters next saturday to meet up.We will be there from 12. :ayatollah:

Same day we've got Donny home right? :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Yes mate.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Yes mate.

Aye go on then. :ayatollah: