Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jay Bothroyd blocked me on twitter

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:16 am

Has he done this to anyone else? Fair play hes completely blown it with cardiff fans

Re: Jay Bothroyd blocked me on twitter

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:19 pm

bluebirdtom16 wrote:Has he done this to anyone else? Fair play hes completely blown it with cardiff fans

I'm sure he blocked you for a reason

And how has he blown it exactly?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:22 pm

he blocked me too, for retweeting one of his tweets, after the blackpool playoff final he said something like nevermind we will do it next year, so i retweeted it after the reading game lol

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Davidreesevans wrote:he blocked me too, for retweeting one of his tweets, after the blackpool playoff final he said something like nevermind we will do it next year, so i retweeted it after the reading game lol

:lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:48 pm

I stopped following well before the end of last season.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:57 pm

he blocked me too, for retweeting one of his tweets, after the blackpool playoff final he said something like nevermind we will do it next year, so i retweeted it after the reading game lol

haha thats quality.. i dont think ive even done anything, may have given him a bit of stick for not trying but thats about it

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:04 pm

He blocked me as well haha

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:07 pm

bluebirdtom16 wrote:Has he done this to anyone else? Fair play hes completely blown it with cardiff fans

ill check

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:08 pm

leave the guy alone lads, he's not our player anymore.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:23 pm

leave the guy alone lads, he's not our player anymore.

i do mate, just went on his profile and said i couldnt follow him,he seems quite touchy

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:31 pm

I didn't even know you could block people on Twitter. Just checked his page and he's not taking that much stick to be honest...

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:01 pm

blocked me too, never said anything to him :roll: think he's deleting all cardiff fans and blcoking them

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:25 pm

blocked me too, never said anything to him think he's deleting all cardiff fans and blcoking them

glad its not just me then

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Block him before he blocks you :o :lol: