Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

where was everyone yesterday?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:37 am

very dissapointing turn out for the forum piss up. i know a few were working and couldn't make it but a couple of others said they were coming and failed to show up :(
met up with bowmonster just after 12 at the P.O.W. and we soon starting downing the beers with no one showing up and bomber running late it was just the 2 of us.
Bomber then informed us that he was over at the queens vaults so we met him there and had another couple before making our way to the borough foera couple more quick 1's. Bomber then rang Dai taxi who promptly arrived so of to the tavistock with our fresh round of beers which had just been bought from the borough.
after another couple of pints we decided to go and have a curry, on entering the 1st curry house(kismet) we were told that it was over an hour before we could have a table. me and bomber reckon they recognised lee from the weekend before and didn't want him back in there :lol: so a couple of doors up and yet again it was like they didn.t want us in there :shock:
on to the 3rd curry house and somewhere finally agreed to let us in.
left there and when we got outside it was pissing down and after a quick phone call we had wez kindly come to our rescue to take us all home. thanks for that wez it was much appreciated.
so all those that failed to show missed out on a good session and to lee and bomber cheers and see you next week for the donny game and don't forget the 1st round is on Marc so don't forget to bring your 2 pint glass with you ;)
:ayatollah:

Re: where was everyone yesterday?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 am

I didn't make any problems this time so none of you fuckers have a go at me. :D

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:40 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I didn't make any problems this time so none of you fuckers have a go at me. :D

problems or promises :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:41 am

saddam wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I didn't make any problems this time so none of you fuckers have a go at me. :D

problems or promises :lol:

f**k I meant promises. :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:48 am

the ones who never turned up were canton stand baz-tony top cat- merlin- sam(cause he was painting ;) ) and splott bluebird.
nukes marc and wez were all working so can be excused
hopefully have a beter turn out next week starting at the mad house at 12 1st round on marc so the more the merrier :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:55 am

We'll have a good piss up next week :D :D .....spoke to bomber earlier and he said it was a good day, Typical of Bowmonster getting barred from most of the Indian Restaurants in Cardiff :shock: :lol: :lol: .....See you on Saturday Darren :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:59 am

Marc wrote:We'll have a good piss up next week :D :D .....spoke to bomber earlier and he said it was a good day, Typical of Bowmonster getting barred from most of the Indian Restaurants in Cardiff :shock: :lol: :lol: .....See you on Saturday Darren :ayatollah:

was a good day mate shame you couldn't make it.
as i said dont know what you lot done the week before in the kismet but they definately didnt want us in there :lol:
looking forward to next week and we also got a football match as well to take in :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:13 am

[quote="saddam"]the ones who never turned up were canton stand baz-tony top cat- merlin- sam(cause he was painting ;) ) and splott bluebird.
nukes marc and wez were all working so can be excused
hopefully have a beter turn out next week starting at the mad house at 12 1st round on marc so the more the merrier :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote

No problem helping you out last night saddam,anytime.looking forward to next sat bright and early in TUC IN.courtesy of mrs bowmonster taxis getting there.shes one in a million :ayatollah:Then its straight into the madhouse for old english on draught.Bring it on :D :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:26 am

Cracking day with Darren and Bomber, Darren you forgot to mention the randoms outside the P.O.W like the 3 from Ebbw Vale on there visit to the capital they come down twice a year for a day out :lol:
A guy also came up to me on his bike and asked me to watch it for him i said no problem as i thought he was going in the pub for a quick piss, He comes back out with a drink in his hand said cheers to me and then went round all the smokers offering everybody out :shock: He was off his face :lol: Shame bomber wasn't with us at that stage. :lol:
We also saw some strange outfits with the gays and lesbians flocking our city for the mardi gras.Perhaps that is where the no shows ended up. ;)

Cheers Darren for your company and to bomber although he wont see this as he doesn't post on here. :ayatollah:
See you next week. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:36 am

Bowmonster wrote:Cracking day with Darren and Bomber, Darren you forgot to mention the randoms outside the P.O.W like the 3 from Ebbw Vale on there visit to the capital they come down twice a year for a day out :lol:
A guy also came up to me on his bike and asked me to watch it for him i said no problem as i thought he was going in the pub for a quick piss, He comes back out with a drink in his hand said cheers to me and then went round all the smokers offering everybody out :shock: He was off his face :lol: Shame bomber wasn't with us at that stage. :lol:
We also saw some strange outfits with the gays and lesbians flocking our city for the mardi gras.Perhaps that is where the no shows ended up. ;)

Cheers Darren for your company and to bomber although he wont see this as he doesn't post on here. :ayatollah:
See you next week. :ayatollah:

maybe if we do xmas forum piss up the 3 from ebbw vale will be on the 2nd of thier days out :lol:
as for the smack head on the bike i reckon he probally got a slap somewhere yesterday the way he was behaving. :o
and there defo was some strange sights all over town. the best 1 was the bird giving out the all the hugs by the vaults which of course i had to take advantage of ;)
see you next week mate :ayatollah:
also get that booking ref. and send it to me and i will see if i can sort something out 4 us