Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones on Goals on Sunday looking for a job.............

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:09 am

Bristol City soon ?????

Or where do you think he will go ????

Re: Dave Jones on Goals on Sunday looking for a job.............

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:11 am

Lazio.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:14 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Lazio.

:lol: :lol: :lol: you p!ssed ???

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:16 am

Bluebina wrote:

Me pisses? I'm never pissed. :D nah I though this thread was only a bit of fun so I named the first club that came to my head.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:19 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Me pisses? I'm never pissed. :D nah I though this thread was only a bit of fun so I named the first club that came to my head.

I know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:19 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

I know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:29 am

Somebody will offer him employment fairly soon I reckon, but could he survive on a 75% wage cut?

He could do a good job at another club but would need to have some rapport with their fans, comments like "people from this part of the world" probably wouldn't go down any better at another club than it did at ours. :evil:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:23 am

Well I think the guy spoke really well about his time at Cardiff
Thinking about it he did well as a manager, just couldn't take the final step up!

He did take us to play of final, fa cup semi and final but maybe like he sed luck was never on his side wen the time come!! There isn't another legue manager out there that has got there club the memories that we have had over the years some we should of won but at least we can all say we was there and not we could of been there!

We r in the top 8 clubs with the most visits to wemberly all because of that guy lets no slate him for way he did

Cheers dave :ayatollah: for sum great memories and wat could of been's

We are Cardiff and will always try thinks the hard way

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:Well I think the guy spoke really well about his time at Cardiff
Thinking about it he did well as a manager, just couldn't take the final step up!

He did take us to play of final, fa cup semi and final but maybe like he sed luck was never on his side wen the time come!! There isn't another legue manager out there that has got there club the memories that we have had over the years some we should of won but at least we can all say we was there and not we could of been there!

We r in the top 8 clubs with the most visits to wemberly all because of that guy lets no slate him for way he did

Cheers dave :ayatollah: for sum great memories and wat could of been's

We are Cardiff and will always try thinks the hard way

Got to agree Beasty, although he seemed under passionate, not matter what people say about him he loved Cardiff. Just couldnt take the final step