Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F.A.O ANNIS

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:07 am

although i agree with some posters who wanted a few players signed. what annoys me is people saying we are skint or the club owe us new signings. another one is the malaysians are leaving. they dont know 100% what is happening within the club so just post rubbish which most of which is negative..
also i think alot of people have started to realise that Daya although banned umpteen times always seems to get back on here with his stirring and slagging off of our owners ..

This was brought up in another thread!
I thought this board had a zero tolerence of shit stirring.Why is he being allowed to keep doing it all the time(daya)?
He gets banned all the time,only for his ugly head to reappear again

Re: F.A.O ANNIS

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:12 am

boxerbob wrote:although i agree with some posters who wanted a few players signed. what annoys me is people saying we are skint or the club owe us new signings. another one is the malaysians are leaving. they dont know 100% what is happening within the club so just post rubbish which most of which is negative..
also i think alot of people have started to realise that Daya although banned umpteen times always seems to get back on here with his stirring and slagging off of our owners ..

I thought this board had a zero tolerence of shit stirring.Why is he being allowed to keep doing it all the time(daya)?

Rob.

We are DEF Not Skint.
Secondly I was disappointed we never signed anymore players as I feel if Malky had 3 or more players we would Def reach Top 6 at least.
As to Daya yes he has been Banned 4 or 5 times in the past, but as many see he comes back as someone else, so I felt its better we see his name to it. His 7 posts yesterday were all deleted with in minutes by the mods and so it was kept Zero Tolerance.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:15 am

An observation here . A few points that maybe you could clear up if you may .

i) When does an opinion become shit stirring in a posting.

ii) Why do you make a posting for the attention of Annis and not send a message the poster you question, in this instance " Daya" , I see there is a Private message section to this forum so why not relay your question directly than instead of creating another thread?

Just an observation like. But your topic could be classed as shit stirring couldn't it and trying to obtain another poster to be banned for having a different opinion to yours ?

So that would make you as guilty as the shit stirrer you complain of in the first place. Is that not the case?

Regards

Rick.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:18 am

Give it a rest Daya

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:
boxerbob wrote:although i agree with some posters who wanted a few players signed. what annoys me is people saying we are skint or the club owe us new signings. another one is the malaysians are leaving. they dont know 100% what is happening within the club so just post rubbish which most of which is negative..

Rob.

We are DEF Not Skint.
Secondly I was disappointed we never signed anymore players as I feel if Malky had 3 or more players we would Def reach Top 6 at least.
As to Daya yes he has been Banned 4 or 5 times in the past, but as many see he comes back as someone else, so I felt its better we see his name to it. His 7 posts yesterday were all deleted with in minutes by the mods and so it was kept Zero Tolerance.

It was more in reference to daya mate,him with all his alias's seems to have 1 thing on his mind and thats causing upheaval.If he's such a big west ham fan,why on earth is he trying to cause trouble on this board.Only thing on my mind,is that he's got scores to settle within the club.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:22 am

also i think alot of people have started to realise that Daya although banned umpteen times always seems to get back on here with his stirring and slagging off of our owners

thats my post :?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:22 am

Outsider wrote:An observation here . A few points that maybe you could clear up if you may .

ii) Why do you make a posting for the attention of Annis and not send a message the poster you question, in this instance " Daya" , I see there is a Private message section to this forum so why not relay your question directly than instead of creating another thread?

Just an observation like. But your topic could be classed as shit stirring couldn't it and trying to obtain another poster to be banned for having a different opinion to yours ?

So that would make you as guilty as the shit stirrer you complain of in the first place. Is that not the case?

Regards

Rick.
i would ask you in person,thats not a problem
Last edited by boxerbob on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:23 am

jinks-rct wrote:
also i think alot of people have started to realise that Daya although banned umpteen times always seems to get back on here with his stirring and slagging off of our owners

I know,as i said it was brought up in another thread

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:25 am

boxerbob wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

I know,as i said it was brought up in another thread

ok no probs :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:28 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Give it a rest Daya

:lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:29 am

I would ask you to give it a rest . Firstly I certainly am not" Daya " and secondly can I enquire why you feel the need to accuse me of being so ?
I can provide evidence of my being If I wished at anytime, but whilst many on here do not obviously why should I?

Is it not actually that you don't like reading a few pointers in the right way from an unbiased poster from the outside ?

It does seem to me that many of you on this Forum fall into that league . Now that would fully explain the great divide between your 2 forums , this one and CCMB.

You actually don't appear to like a different opinion. If you do get offered one , you either call for a Forum ban or you accuse a poster of being somebody else !

Not the best way a forum of opinion should be run !

Let's say too that I was actually " Daya " what difference would that make to the topic of the thread ? Would you read the point with a biased eye because you don't either like him or normally agree with him ?

I'm not " Daya " actually but your traits of accusations are explained above maybe you could respond to the points of topic in the future if you are an intelligent poster .

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:32 am

Outsider wrote:

I would ask you to give it a rest . Firstly I certainly am not" Daya " and secondly can I enquire why you feel the need to accuse me of being so ?
I can provide evidence of my being If I wished at anytime, but whilst many on here do not obviously why should I?

Is it not actually that you don't like reading a few pointers in the right way from an unbiased poster from the outside ?

It does seem to me that many of you on this Forum fall into that league . Now that would fully explain the great divide between your 2 forums , this one and CCMB.

You actually don't appear to like a different opinion. If you do get offered one , you either call for a Forum ban or you accuse a poster of being somebody else !

Not the best way a forum of opinion should be run !

Let's say too that I was actually " Daya " what difference would that make to the topic of the thread ? Would you read the point with a biased eye because you don't either like him or normally agree with him ?

I'm not " Daya " actually but your traits of accusations are explained above maybe you could respond to the points of topic in the future if you are an intelligent poster .

Hi Daya.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:35 am

boxerbob wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Rob.

We are DEF Not Skint.

It was more in reference to daya mate,him with all his alias's seems to have 1 thing on his mind and thats causing upheaval.If he's such a big west ham fan,why on earth is he trying to cause trouble on this board.Only thing on my mind,is that he's got scores to settle within the club.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:39 am

boxerbob wrote:
Outsider wrote:An observation here . A few points that maybe you could clear up if you may .

Regards

Rick.
i would ask you in person,thats not a problem

Your answer clearly shows you have actually as the children of today call it " been owned " especially based on that you didn't have an answer at all apart from a very purile comment.

Your answer too didn't actually make any sense either due that you can't ask me in person because you don't know me , who i am , or where I live !

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:44 am

Outsider wrote:I'm not " Daya " actually but your traits of accusations are explained above maybe you could respond to the points of topic in the future if you are an intelligent poster .

Mid 90s Dion Dublin scored a cracking goal in the FA cup, it was on tv. It was the first time he like came on the scene. he was soon on his way. Do you recall waht game that was and who the Cambridge manger was?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:46 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Outsider wrote:I'm not " Daya " actually but your traits of accusations are explained above maybe you could respond to the points of topic in the future if you are an intelligent poster .

Mid 90s Dion Dublin scored a cracking goal in the FA cup, it was on tv. It was the first time he like came on the scene. he was soon on his way. Do you recall waht game that was and who the Cambridge manger was?

Yes thanks was a great day in our history. I recall it well.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:47 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

Ask him something about west ham,he might have an answer :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:56 am

boxerbob wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Ask him something about west ham,he might have an answer :lol:

You could ask me any question about any club in the world if you wished. I'm not sure if you two bright sparks have noticed but we are interacting on a forum that is hosted on the WWB . At the top of the page on my screen there is a google search feature , it supplies me all the information for any question regarding any football club.

So again your postings are in fact pointless . Just a point !

Regards

Rick.

P.S I don't need to use the google feature to inform you that John Beck was god.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:03 am

Well thats just it because I've used google and just cant find the answer, hence why I asked.