Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All Facebook Account Holders

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:07 am

My "Junior BLuebird" Zach is currently in 1st place in a local photographic competition, but a lot of under hand methods by other contestants mothers has seem his votes dropping.

To enable him to retain this lead I am asking all city fans to help, this will only take a few clicks on your mouse.

1 Log into photographers site and "LIKE" the page using the following link:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 0992099436

2. In the left hand margin of the page you will see a folder named Photos....please open this file

3 Once file has been opened you will see an album labeled Competition....please open this album - the album contains the child entries

4 Go to picture No: 66 ( this is my grandson ) and"LIKE" the picture your vote will be registered and confirmation will be sent to me.

LETS KEEP ZACH AT NO. 1

I am sorry that I had to resort to these tactics but the gloves are off and I'm coming out fighting.

PLEASE TAKE 2 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME TO VOTE.........there is no monetary prize for winning, but Zach will have a free photograph session.

Re: All Facebook Account Holders

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:08 am

Done :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:13 am

Cheers mate, can't believe the tactics that these mother are taking, I owe you a pint when I see you :D :D

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:53 am

Done :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:00 am

Tiny Tim wrote:My "Junior BLuebird" Zach is currently in 1st place in a local photographic competition, but a lot of under hand methods by other contestants mothers has seem his votes dropping.

To enable him to retain this lead I am asking all city fans to help, this will only take a few clicks on your mouse.

1 Log into photographers site and "LIKE" the page using the following link:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 0992099436

2. In the left hand margin of the page you will see a folder named Photos....please open this file

3 Once file has been opened you will see an album labeled Competition....please open this album - the album contains the child entries

4 Go to picture No: 66 ( this is my grandson ) and"LIKE" the picture your vote will be registered and confirmation will be sent to me.

LETS KEEP ZACH AT NO. 1

I am sorry that I had to resort to these tactics but the gloves are off and I'm coming out fighting.

PLEASE TAKE 2 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME TO VOTE.........there is no monetary prize for winning, but Zach will have a free photograph session.

It might be worth posting a link to the actual photo aswell, might make people more likely to vote if it's easier to find :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:14 am

Done, good luck!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:19 am

Done, all the best to the cheeky chappy!!! :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:46 am

Done mate, hope he wins.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:57 pm

done :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:50 am

Firstly I would like to thank all you guys for voting, received over 40 votes in last 24 hours, which has kept him on the top spot :ayatollah:

Its been suggested that I post a link so that you can see what a handsome little boy he is, and to identify him on the site....here is that link

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

Keep on voting guys, we need to keep him soaring like a bluebird :D

Thanks again in anticipation of receiving more votes from you :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:04 am

Done :ayatollah: