Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Useless Bollock Scratcher Is On

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:47 am

Goals On Sunday this morning.

So if you have nothing better to do this morning why not watch and see if he can sit on a sofa with his hands in his pockets. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: The Useless Bollock Scratcher Is On

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:01 am

He asked about or mention Cardiff at all?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:13 pm

castleblue wrote:Goals On Sunday this morning.

So if you have nothing better to do this morning why not watch and see if he can sit on a sofa with his hands in his pockets. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why abuse him.

He's gone now.

Are we going to get pathetic posts like thns every time DJ appears on TV.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:
castleblue wrote:Goals On Sunday this morning.

Why abuse him.

He's gone now.

Are we going to get pathetic posts like thns every time DJ appears on TV.

Well as long as he goes on TV and makes comments like "It's funny how when your manager you never get money to spend and then when you go the new guy gets money"

Rather bitter comments from the guy perhaps he forgot about the money he spent on signing his precious boy Chopra. Now I'm sure MM would love to be given £3m in January.

DJ is his own worst enemy and IMO was the biggest of the ego's the Malaysians believed to be in the club. Maybe it is pathetic to have a go at him but as long as he continues to have a go at the club and people in this part of the world then yes I will continue to have a go back.

If that's pathetic I'll just have to learn to live with it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: