Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Contrary to comments made on here last night...

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:50 am

Outsider wrote:
nerd wrote:So Cambridge fan, how are Clive Platt and Luke Barry playing for you this season?

Now Nerd , whilst one thinks he's trying to be clever with that kind of retort , your not really are you .

Firstly if I was not a Cambridge Fan , I could quickly answer your questions with a google search anyway. So don't try and be clever. Your posts have always come across like that in all honesty.

Maybe I should ask you why you ask the question in the first place instead of googling the information you require ?

Lets see how clever you actually are in your answer.

:lol:

Style, gives you away everytime.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:00 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Outsider wrote:
nerd wrote:So Cambridge fan, how are Clive Platt and Luke Barry playing for you this season?

Now Nerd , whilst one thinks he's trying to be clever with that kind of retort , your not really are you .

Firstly if I was not a Cambridge Fan , I could quickly answer your questions with a google search anyway. So don't try and be clever. Your posts have always come across like that in all honesty.

Maybe I should ask you why you ask the question in the first place instead of googling the information you require ?

and he wonders why his constant insulting of of people's intelligence and attacks against the club and the malaysians ends up with him face down in a lap dancing club
grow up steve ffs

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:02 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Outsider wrote:

Thats a non answer. Your stuck. Did you know it's very easy to change your writing styles , there is a very good article on it maybe you should google and have a read of it.

Authors these days tend to use it quite a bit.

To compare an individual style is actually a compliment , so I shall take it as one , thank you .

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:06 am

Your welcome.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:36 am

HARK AT U LOT !!!! Oooher !!

Davies - thanks for that pal - your on the " c**t " list

If I got something to say I'll say it but as I've told u before I ain't got nothing to say on bleeding Cardiff city - as I don't care and don't give a shit now jog on the lot of you and play your childish games elsewhere .

Davies your a c**t I won't forget that .

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:44 am

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:46 am

Daya wrote:HARK AT U LOT !!!! Oooher !!

Davies - thanks for that pal - your on the " c**t " list

If I got something to say I'll say it but as I've told u before I ain't got nothing to say on bleeding Cardiff city - as I don't care and don't give a shit now jog on the lot of you and play your childish games elsewhere .

Davies your a c**t I won't forget that .

I don't care about Cardiff so I come on a Cardiff website na na na na na :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:04 pm

What i cant figure out is why?

Why go to the bother to use transparent aliases to post (lets face it) gossip
and rumours... about a club he's got no interest in.

Id never dream of going on a West Ham website, i've got no interest
in them.

How infantile can a grown man be?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Outsider wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Where exactly is he not correct. All he is saying is that the creditors are being paid off monthly. Does he say they have been paid off fully?

As you yourself clearly stated " he doesn't have the books" so how possibly could his posting be correct ? Look forward to your answer.

Here is the question.

Can Steve Davies be correct in his posting when he does not have the access to the accounts and latest book keeping of Cardiff City Football Club?

So the simple answer for you also to decide does this mean his posting is " gossip" or is accountable.

Which one is it ?

Gossip/Accountable.

Like myself and others he probably knows people who were owed money from the stadium build. The guys I know have told me they are getting paid for it in stages and have received the money promised.

Absolutely no chance of naming names as that would be betraying confidence .

You could also check the audited accounts out which will show you changes in 'trade creditors'.

The Malaysians have put more money in -interms of shares than anyone else ever has- into this club, and more than most other championship clubs too. £12m. PMG also have a major major shareholding now.
If they wanted their money out they could have sold everything we had to pay back the loans they had which were all secured. (Shares as you probably know have no security linked to them).

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Outsider wrote:

Well, punctuation and spelling aside, let's take a look at things.

Are there particularly strong links between Cambridge and Cardiff? Not really.
Would the balance of probabilities suggest a Cambridge fan would spend so much time being inquisitive as to our owners? Not particularly.

So, here's my issue, fella. I don't believe you're a Cambridge fan. Hence I'd have to wonder why you pretend to be. Which in turn feeds into the motivation lying behind your posts here.

PS,

Platt, Berry - even simple google research would show I'd, errm, spelt the players names wrong. Even with your logical avoidance of the issue, I'd have thought your reply to my question would have been to ask why I'd got the info wrong. After all, a Cambridge fan would have noted it straight away, googling or not...

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Assuming it was Daya, I can only put it down to outright dislike of Malaysians.

After all, didn't one reject the mighty Hammers for lowly QPR?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Why would TG & VT put the money up for the new signings this season.One of which Ben Turner signed on deadline day if they were pulling out.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Outsider wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:I can assure you all TG and VT are here for the long haul. Please do not listen to negative comments about our club as there is no truth in them :ayatollah:

Good Morning Squire,

May I comment on your post ? It's actually made myself post and come away from lurking on this forum as a guest reader !

I really enjoy reading this forum simply because it's so different to many others and has clearly more opinion than any other football forum I have ever come across and over the last 10 years I have read a few !

I'm actually a Cambridge supporter but as you can imagine our forums are quite tame especially compared to this one .

Anyway my question to you ,

Firstly how do you form your opinion that your owners are here for the long haul ? Having read many of your posts are you the fan who emails your owners , I'm sure you do and I would be sure you raised the question during the night and emailed Malaysia yesterday evening and got a response around 2 AM and then placed your posting of assurance this morning.

Is that the true reflection of your assurance posting this morning ?

On the presumption that it is , asking the current owners the question is only going to provoke one answer any way is it not , no owner in the world would reply " yes we want to bugger off as we have had enough , its too expensive to run and we didn't make the Premiership"

My second question to you is this ,

Why do you all react so much when a West Ham fan clearly on a wind up posts something ? Why do you react so much to a West Ham Fan ?

Are you worried that he actually knows something ? you must be surely if you have emailed your current owners. Come on one West Ham Fan posts a message on a forum and you respond like this , emailing the owner of your Club ?

What's all that about ?

I look forward to your reply when you have time .

Regards

Rick

And none of ushave worked out who the outsider really is. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:14 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Outsider wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:I can assure you all TG and VT are here for the long haul. Please do not listen to negative comments about our club as there is no truth in them :ayatollah:

Good Morning Squire,

May I comment on your post ? It's actually made myself post and come away from lurking on this forum as a guest reader !

I really enjoy reading this forum simply because it's so different to many others and has clearly more opinion than any other football forum I have ever come across and over the last 10 years I have read a few !

I'm actually a Cambridge supporter but as you can imagine our forums are quite tame especially compared to this one .

Firstly how do you form your opinion that your owners are here for the long haul ? Having read many of your posts are you the fan who emails your owners , I'm sure you do and I would be sure you raised the question during the night and emailed Malaysia yesterday evening and got a response around 2 AM and then placed your posting of assurance this morning.

On the presumption that it is , asking the current owners the question is only going to provoke one answer any way is it not , no owner in the world would reply " yes we want to bugger off as we have had enough , its too expensive to run and we didn't make the Premiership"

Why do you all react so much when a West Ham fan clearly on a wind up posts something ? Why do you react so much to a West Ham Fan ?

Are you worried that he actually knows something ? you must be surely if you have emailed your current owners. Come on one West Ham Fan posts a message on a forum and you respond like this , emailing the owner of your Club ?

What's all that about ?

Regards

Rick

And none of ushave worked out who the outsider really is. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's funny to see him attempt to carry on the pretence, to be fair.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:21 pm

nerd wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Outsider wrote:

Good Morning Squire,

What's all that about ?

Regards

Rick

It's funny to see him attempt to carry on the pretence, to be fair.

More sad than funny

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:16 am

Aren't strippers supposed to be the ones who end up face down on the floor of lapdancing clubs not punters. What happened there?

Also, why does Daya get to people so much? I've seen him online for years on the wind up. I just giggle. In real life he seems like a really friendly nice bloke. People slate Annis too but on the occasions I've met him over the years he seems like a nice bloke too. Always has time to stop and talk. Same with Mike Morris. I'm a bit of a c**t though ;-)