Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Contrary to comments made on here last night...

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:05 am

I can assure you all TG and VT are here for the long haul. Please do not listen to negative comments about our club as there is no truth in them :ayatollah:

Re: Contrary to comments made on here last night...

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:24 am

Excellent news!

Daya, making things up...you sure? He thought Annis had heard the same as him and would back him up and he never, or was he just stiring? Why would he stir? He's not that type! :D

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:24 am

although i agree with some posters who wanted a few players signed. what annoys me is people saying we are skint or the club owe us new signings. another one is the malaysians are leaving. they dont know 100% what is happening within the club so just post rubbish which most of which is negative..
also i think alot of people have started to realise that Daya although banned umpteen times always seems to get back on here with his stirring and slagging off of our owners :roll: ..

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 am

Back of the Net wrote:Excellent news!

Daya, making things up...you sure? He thought Annis had heard the same as him, or was he just stiring? Why would he stir? He's not that type! :D

Yes 100% sure :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:28 am

ihatealiens wrote:

Daya, making things up...you sure? He thought Annis had heard the same as him, or was he just stiring? Why would he stir? He's not that type! :D

I don't doubt you, I just wonder what drives Daya to be so negative about people and a club, by his own admission has no interest in anymore.

Onwardsnand upwards! :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:29 am

Back of the Net wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

I don't doubt you, I just wonder what drives Daya to be so negative about people and a club, by his own admission has no interest in anymore.

Onwardsnand upwards! :ayatollah:

That I do not know. You will have to ask him yourself. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:30 am

This post has made me register and prevent me from being a lurker of AAMB ! :oops:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:34 am

Outsider wrote:This post has made me register and prevent me from being a lurker of AAMB ! :oops:

Feel free to comment :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:46 am

ihatealiens wrote:I can assure you all TG and VT are here for the long haul. Please do not listen to negative comments about our club as there is no truth in them :ayatollah:

Good Morning Squire,

May I comment on your post ? It's actually made myself post and come away from lurking on this forum as a guest reader !

I really enjoy reading this forum simply because it's so different to many others and has clearly more opinion than any other football forum I have ever come across and over the last 10 years I have read a few !

I'm actually a Cambridge supporter but as you can imagine our forums are quite tame especially compared to this one .

Anyway my question to you ,

Firstly how do you form your opinion that your owners are here for the long haul ? Having read many of your posts are you the fan who emails your owners , I'm sure you do and I would be sure you raised the question during the night and emailed Malaysia yesterday evening and got a response around 2 AM and then placed your posting of assurance this morning.

Is that the true reflection of your assurance posting this morning ?

On the presumption that it is , asking the current owners the question is only going to provoke one answer any way is it not , no owner in the world would reply " yes we want to bugger off as we have had enough , its too expensive to run and we didn't make the Premiership"

My second question to you is this ,

Why do you all react so much when a West Ham fan clearly on a wind up posts something ? Why do you react so much to a West Ham Fan ?

Are you worried that he actually knows something ? you must be surely if you have emailed your current owners. Come on one West Ham Fan posts a message on a forum and you respond like this , emailing the owner of your Club ?

What's all that about ?

I look forward to your reply when you have time .

Regards

Rick

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:49 am

ihatealiens wrote:I can assure you all TG and VT are here for the long haul. Please do not listen to negative comments about our club as there is no truth in them :ayatollah:

the malaysians are paying off their creditors on a regular monthly basis now these are hardly the actions of people getting ready to walk away.
how many times have these stories reared their heads over the last two seasons.
firstly they were leaving when we lost to blackpool then they were leaving after the play off disaster.
they have just changed along with pmg, michael issacs and steve borley into shares thus reducing the debt attached to the club.
are these the actions of people walking away at their earliest convenience.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:51 am

steve davies wrote:

the malaysians are paying off their creditors on a regular monthly basis now these are hardly the actions of people getting ready to walk away.
firstly they were leaving when we lost to blackpool then they were leaving after the play off disaster.
they have just changed along with pmg, michael issacs and steve borley into shares thus reducing the debt attached to the club.

Answer to that is a resounding no.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:54 am

steve davies wrote:

If you are to sell a Company you have to have your house in order first . I don't claim to know if your owners are selling, not selling , walking away or attempting a coup of Cardiff Castle but if you were going to sell or attempt to sell your Company you would have all your debt payments organized in line and shown to be manageable.
It would be totally irresponsible not to do so.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 am

Outsider wrote:

Good Morning Squire,

May I comment on your post ? It's actually made myself post and come away from lurking on this forum as a guest reader !

I really enjoy reading this forum simply because it's so different to many others and has clearly more opinion than any other football forum I have ever come across and over the last 10 years I have read a few !

I'm actually a Cambridge supporter but as you can imagine our forums are quite tame especially compared to this one .

Firstly how do you form your opinion that your owners are here for the long haul ? Having read many of your posts are you the fan who emails your owners , I'm sure you do and I would be sure you raised the question during the night and emailed Malaysia yesterday evening and got a response around 2 AM and then placed your posting of assurance this morning.

On the presumption that it is , asking the current owners the question is only going to provoke one answer any way is it not , no owner in the world would reply " yes we want to bugger off as we have had enough , its too expensive to run and we didn't make the Premiership"

Why do you all react so much when a West Ham fan clearly on a wind up posts something ? Why do you react so much to a West Ham Fan ?

Are you worried that he actually knows something ? you must be surely if you have emailed your current owners. Come on one West Ham Fan posts a message on a forum and you respond like this , emailing the owner of your Club ?

What's all that about ?

Regards

Rick

who put you up to this then :roll: you are saying that the following post by ihatealiens>

I can assure you all TG and VT are here for the long haul. Please do not listen to negative comments about our club as there is no truth in them.........

made you stop lurking it made you read through posters other posts then think everything through and sign up then go through all the trouble to write that thread even though you support cambridge and not cardiff city :roll: :lol: your having a giraffe :roll:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 am

Outsider wrote:

Good Morning Squire,

What's all that about ?

Regards

Rick

Rick, if you have been lurking at our forum for a while you would know a bit more about this West Ham fan. However I shall enlighten you more about the guy.

Daya is actually a premier season ticket holder at Cardiff and had been since the days of when we were at our old stadium Ninian Park. He has been a member of a few Cardiff City forums and has gained a reputation of winding quite a few up. TBh I find his windups amusing and take most what he says with a pinch of salt, just like I do with Carls updates. However there are some people who take these forums all too seriously and the likes of Daya will aim for them. Most times it makes funny reading, now and then it can be disturbing but the trick is not to bite like. Thats the way it is.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 am

steve davies wrote:

Could you list these creditors to back up your posting or is it just hearsay ? We could define here the difference between forum gossip and correct information.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:58 am

Outsider wrote:

Good Morning Squire,

What's all that about ?

Regards

Rick

No comment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:59 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Outsider wrote:

Good Morning Squire,

What's all that about ?

Regards

Rick

Rick, if you have been lurking at our forum for a while you would know a bit more about this West Ham fan. However I shall enlighten you more about the guy.

Daya is actually a premier season ticket holder at Cardiff and had been since the days of when we were at our old stadium Ninian Park. He has been a member of a few Cardiff City forums and has gained a reputation of winding quite a few up. TBh I find his windups amusing and take most what he says with a pinch of salt, just like I do with Carls updates. However there are some people who take these forums all too seriously and the likes of Daya will aim for them. Most times it makes funny reading, now and then it can be disturbing but the trick is not to bite like. Thats the way it is.

no the trick is to ban his ass off here :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:02 am

Outsider wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Could you list these creditors to back up your posting or is it just hearsay ? We could define here the difference between forum gossip and correct information.

bored again steve are you

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:02 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Outsider wrote:

Good Morning Squire,

What's all that about ?

Regards

Rick

Thanks for that "top up " of Forum Guidance.

It's quite remarkable how so many are taken in to the point of emailing the owners of your club.

Regards

Rick.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:03 am

steve davies wrote:
Outsider wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Excuse me ?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:05 am

steve davies wrote:
Outsider wrote:
steve davies wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:05 am

Outsider wrote:
steve davies wrote:

You could only answer that question if you actually have access ot the books.

Most of our creditors have been paid off. There are 2 high profile creditors we know about, one being Sam Hamman and the other Ray Ronson a director or owner of Coventry.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:06 am

Hornets nest??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:08 am

Rick is just Daya again, just ignore it......

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:19 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Outsider wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Most of our creditors have been paid off. There are 2 high profile creditors we know about, one being Sam Hamman and the other Ray Ronson a director or owner of Coventry.

So taking those two creditors into account the posting of Steve Davies is actually not accurate at all then because it's clearly apparant these creditors have not been settled or have reorganized payment management.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:21 am

Where exactly is he not correct. All he is saying is that the creditors are being paid off monthly. Does he say they have been paid off fully?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:32 am

Outsider wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Outsider wrote:
steve davies wrote:

So taking those two creditors into account the posting of Steve Davies is actually not accurate at all then because it's clearly apparant these creditors have not been settled or have reorganized payment management.

Ranson re-organised the payment details. Langston is ongoing with both sides having a diammetrically opposed view of the contract, which forensic investigation ongoing.

So 'fess up. You're not Cambridge. Either a Daya alias or a Jack. At least be honest...

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:33 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Where exactly is he not correct. All he is saying is that the creditors are being paid off monthly. Does he say they have been paid off fully?

As you yourself clearly stated " he doesn't have the books" so how possibly could his posting be correct ? Look forward to your answer.

Here is the question.

Can Steve Davies be correct in his posting when he does not have the access to the accounts and latest book keeping of Cardiff City Football Club?

So the simple answer for you also to decide does this mean his posting is " gossip" or is accountable.

Which one is it ?

Gossip/Accountable.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 am

So Cambridge fan, how are Clive Platt and Luke Barry playing for you this season?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:43 am

nerd wrote:So Cambridge fan, how are Clive Platt and Luke Barry playing for you this season?

Now Nerd , whilst one thinks he's trying to be clever with that kind of retort , your not really are you .

Firstly if I was not a Cambridge Fan , I could quickly answer your questions with a google search anyway. So don't try and be clever. Your posts have always come across like that in all honesty.

Maybe I should ask you why you ask the question in the first place instead of googling the information you require ?

Lets see how clever you actually are in your answer.