Where's the longest you been in the UK to watch Cardiff:

What's the funniest away day you have been on:

What away team do you have most respect for:

What away team do you have no respect for:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff Away Days Poll

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:45 am

Whats your favorite away day: Honlesty can pick a favourite

What's your least favorite away day: Wimbledon (it was coolest, most hammering down game ever and they closed the food and drink thing in the away end)

What's the best away ground you been to: Wembley got to be the best but club got to be

What's the worst away ground you been to: Crew Alexander Or Gillingham

Where's the longest you been in the UK to watch Cardiff: Sunderland (what a killer)

What's the funniest away day you have been on: There's been so many but I would say Ipswich away last game of the season when them ccfc fans were jumping in that river by the pub and even the old bill were in tears)

What away team do you have most respect for: Rotherham (total sound fans and the old bill are sound as well)

What away team do you have no respect for: Swansea City (just scum of Wales)

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:59 am

Whats your favorite away day:
Leeds last season 4-0 or Bristol two seasons ago 6-0.

What's your least favorite away day:
Middlesbrough 2009, even though we won, it was flipping freezing and I had an ear infection.

What's the best away ground you been to:
Wembley? If not Chelsea's was nice.

What's the worst away ground you been to:
Bristol, dump, don't even sell beer.

Middlesbrough.

Millwall, good day on the bus.

None.

Jacks or Leeds

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:48 am

What was your favourite away day:

Middlesbrough 1/4 Final of FA Cup, the whole day was unbelievable, I have been on a couple of hundred and for me it was the best.

What was your least favourite away day:

It has to be Man City 1984 or Standard Liege 1993 as I didn't get to either match. Thrown off train to Man City and deported from Belgium and on both occasions I didn't do anything.

The Emirates Stadium, I think its better than Wembley but my favourite is either Villa Park or Hillsborough

MK Dons when they played at the Hockey Stadium or Layer Road, Colchester in the shed behind the goals it's that narrow that you can't see the goal when the terrace i's full.

I guess it has to be Newcastle, Sunderland or Carlisle. I think Newcastle's the furthest out of that lot.

Last day of the promotion season in 1982/83 Bristol Rovers Away. It was laugh start to finish seem to remember Brian Enos on the pitch with Kenny Everett Brotherly Love hands and also my mate took a coppers truncheon straight across the head. He had an egg on his head after that and it was as funny as F**k. Great day out.

Millwall, West Ham and Chelsea on their day all can be proper naughty.

The Jacks and QPR who both I have seen attack Kids and Old people.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:32 am

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Whats your favorite away day: Stoke City in 2000 to be specific, crazy day. My favourite away days are always London fixtures.

What's your least favorite away day: Too many, but Wolves has been in a pain in my arse of late, and Bristol City...hate it.[/size]
What's the best away ground you been to: Mmmmm, stadiums can be the best in so many different way, I cant answer that.

What's the worst away ground you been to: probably Rotheram Town's old millmoor.

Where's the longest you been in the UK to watch Cardiff: Middlesborough, F.A Cup 1/4 final.

What's the funniest away day you have been on: Chelsea in the Cup a few years back, the funniest/fucked up day EVER!

What away team do you have most respect for: (on a non firm basis) Liverpool, Everton, Celtic, Newcastle, Man City and Norwich.

What away team do you have no respect for: Just in general. LEEDS, SWANSEA, MILLWALL, STOKE, WEST HAM. AND A FEW MORE. SCUM!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:40 am

Whats your favorite away day:middelsborough in the fa cup

What's your least favorite away day:peterborough when we were 4 nil up and drew 4 all :roll:

What's the best away ground you been to:emirates arsenal in fa cup

What's the worst away ground you been to:scunthorpe

Where's the longest you been in the UK to watch Cardiff:newcastle

What's the funniest away day you have been on:millwall

What away team do you have most respect for:none

What away team do you have no respect for:jacks or leeds

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:55 am

Whats your favorite away day: QPR away, Notts County Away or Spurs Away. Shrewsbury was the most memorable though. f*cking crazy might. Pure anarchy.

What's your least favorite away day: Millwall at the Old Den when I was 14. Got decked by a copper.

What's the best away ground you been to: Cambridge United - Best bacon sandwiches. QPRs hotdogs on real french bead were always nice back in the day.

What's the worst away ground you been to: Somerton Park or the Vetch. Shitholes.

Where's the longest you been in the UK to watch Cardiff: Cardiff! All the way from Australia every season,

What's the funniest away day you have been on: At Notts County away in the late 90s or early naughties, a bird in hotpants at hooters told me Millwall had set fire to the place once. Idiots. Funny as f**k. Also, Colchester away, THere was a fat rocker we were giving shit to in the home end. He took it well and someone sent him over a burger at half time via a steward. You had to be there. Also, the Northampton Town firm. They were pretty funny,

What away team do you have most respect for: For hooligans Chesterfield. I was just so suprised when I went up there. It was nuts. Not as bad as Millwall, Stoke, Wurzels but it was still crazy. For football. Manchester United.

What away team do you have no respect for: QPR. Mansfield. Sheffield United. Many morons. I'm sure a lot of them are alright though.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Whats your favorite away day: Middlesborough cup quarter final

What's your least favorite away day: when we lost to Luton 7-1. I Iived and went to school up that way at the time, imagine the shit I had to ensure the following week in school.

What's the best away ground you been to: Emirates

What's the worst away ground you been to: Northampton's old ground

Where's the longest you been in the UK to watch Cardiff: Motherwell in a pre season friendly

What's the funniest away day you have been on: Millwall in 82, for me it was a complete laugh - others who went that day may not agree with me!

What away team do you have most respect for: teams like Hartlepool or Darlington as they have had no success over the years and every away game for them is a fair old treck.

What away team do you have no respect for: Jacks would be the obvious answer but I also detest Sheff Utd for their route one football and horrible fans.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Whats your favorite away day:

What's your least favorite away day: I've only been to two so Id say Pompey.

What's the best away ground you been to: City Ground - Nottingham Forest. It's a great, traditional and not to mention big ground.

What's the worst away ground you been to: Fratton Park - Portsmouth. It looks as if its falling down.

Where's the longest you been in the UK to watch Cardiff: Ermm...I think Nottingham.

What's the funniest away day you have been on: Pompey, the Swindon Dog Races was a laugh.

What away team do you have most respect for: None

What away team do you have no respect for: Nottingham.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Whats your favorite away day: Watford when we won 4-0.

What's your least favorite away day: Millwall (the old den), got hit by a coin in the face (thrown by the scum) when i was with my dad. copper did nothing.

What's the best away ground you been to: WBA (The Hawthorns)

What's the worst away ground you been to: Aldershot (shocking), hopped over a fence and got in for free though to watch City win 1-0 :lol:

Where's the longest you been in the UK to watch Cardiff: Scunthorpe away when I lived in Cardiff, promotion day. Nowadays home games are 360 miles for me

What's the funniest away day you have been on: West Ham,few yrs ago, got on the coach on the M4, and sky reporters were on the bus filming. Cracking day.

What away team do you have most respect for: Plymouth, Newcastle cos length of travelling there fans have to do

What away team do you have no respect for: Swansea & Millwall

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:33 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Whats your favorite away day:

What's your least favorite away day:

Favorite - West Ham

Least - Newcastel

Best Ground - ST James Park

Worst - Forest Ground

Longest - Newcastel

Funniest - Wesy Ham

Respect - Doncaster

No Respect - West Ham/Nottingham

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Whats your favorite away day: Cant decide

What's your least favorite away day: when Preston battered us 6-0 but still a good laugh up at Blackpool for the weekend :lol:

What's the best away ground you been to: Emirates had comfy seats :lol:

What's the worst away ground you been to: Pompey or Brizzle :lol:

Where's the longest you been in the UK to watch Cardiff: Newcastle

What's the funniest away day you have been on: Bristol 0-6 City or Arsenal 4-0 City

What away team do you have most respect for: Dont really know

What away team do you have no respect for: Brizzle, Jacks, Leeds or Forest

ive only been watching City away since 2008-09 season so i havent been to loads though :D :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:11 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Whats your favorite away day:

What's your least favorite away day: Wrexham away when we won Div 3 in '93. Magnificent day all round.

What's the best away ground you been to: For the ground, Whitehart Lane. For the sheer thrill of it Burnley in '92. They made more noise than I have ever heard from a set of home fans.

What's the worst away ground you been to: St James Park, Exeter. There's a mud track to the toilets for fcuks sake!

Where's the longest you been in the UK to watch Cardiff: Carlisle or Newcastle. Can't bothered to check which is further.

What's the funniest away day you have been on: Stockport away, first game of the season but not sure what year. One of the City fans snuck a ghetto blaster (anyone remember them?) onto the away end. It was a shocker of a game with Psycho sent off for a tackle from behind and we lost 4 nil but this fella had the entire away end dancing. Superb despite the game!

What away team do you have most respect for: Crewe. Play football the proper way and produce almost all of their own players!

What away team do you have no respect for: liverpool.. Can't stand them.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:51 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Whats your favorite away day: Most City games

What's your least favorite away day: I hate London

What's the best away ground you been to: Tottenham

What's the worst away ground you been to: Hereford and the Vetch

Where's the longest you been in the UK to watch Cardiff: Newcastle

What's the funniest away day you have been on: Scunthorpe 83

What away team do you have most respect for: Ipswich

What away team do you have no respect for: Swansea