Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Need wingers on loan

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Anyone know any that aren't in a 25 man squad :D

Re: Need wingers on loan

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Seeing as we need additions on both sides to be honest, we could do a lot worse than Andros Townsend (Spurs), who plays on the left, and Sanchez Watt (Arsenal), who plays on the right I think.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:57 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Seeing as we need additions on both sides to be honest, we could do a lot worse than Andros Townsend (Spurs), who plays on the left, and Sanchez Watt (Arsenal), who plays on the right I think.

Think Townsend is a no-go considering Malky and Watford terminated his loan spell at Vicarage Road just three games in. Sanchez Watt would be brilliant though! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:03 pm

danny pugh is not in stokes 25 man squad :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Midfield general wrote:Just play Whitts back on the wing as the last time he played out there he scored over 20 goals in a season!!!!

But DJ never got the best out of him :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Midfield general wrote:Just play Whitts back on the wing as the last time he played out there he scored over 20 goals in a season!!!!

Ive been thinkin that mate whitts prefers to play out wide and reckons he plays his best football there and i think don cowie is moer comfortable in the middle rather than on the wing, but i think malky thinks of whitts more as a playermaker in the middle