Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Intresting theory

Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Kenny Miller played really well today against Czech Republic and also in the previous Scotland games. It helps me wonder how he can manage to play so well for Scotland but barely touch the ball for Cardiff. He had managed to grab a goal and an assist today and he put on an outstanding performance despite the result. He managed to link up well with Don Cowie when Cowie came on and I thought he should've been the Man Of The Match. Maybe it takes time. Maybe Malky is putting him in the wrong postition. I had noticed that Miller was often up front on his own for Scotland but he always plays alongside Earnshaw or Gestede in the full 90 minutes. I think that we should put out a new formation against Doncaster that will make Miller cause Doncaster's defence problems. Does anyone know when Aron Gunnarsson is back from injury? If so, then the team should be as the following;

------------------Marshall-----------------
McNaughton--Hudson--Turner--Taylor
Whittingham----Aron----Don----Conway
--------------------Mason-----------------
--------------------Miller-------------------
Maybe he manages to pull things out of the bag when he has his own area to cover. I don't care if Malky has to give him the whole pitch, I just want him to score. We saw what a class finisher he is at Upton Park after his 91st minute winner on his debut and he has also said that he is confident of hitting top form but all he needs is time to try and link up with whoever is alongside him. I wish him luck and I hope he will score many this season. Good luck King Kenny! Do the ayatollah for Miller to score against Donny :ayatollah:

Re: Intresting theory

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:08 pm

------------------Marshall-----------------
-----------------Aron----Kiss-------------
--------Cowie-----Whitts----Conway----

For me.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:11 pm

nerd wrote:------------------Marshall-----------------

For me.

Ahh! Now THAT'S a good formation. Is it capable for the play offs though? :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:59 pm

nerd wrote:------------------Marshall-----------------

For me.

Fair play to you, you have an answer/solution to everything. :lol: f*cking good team/formation mind you. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:22 am

Need a winger! :D