Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Football Manager.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Has anybody gone International Manager ? As i have a profile(International footballer) that i started as Wrexham in BlueSq and got offered MK dons job.Took them to Championship strugglers status and applied for England Under 21 position and got it spent 4 years there and moved to Scotland post where i am now in pole postition to qualify for Euro 2016... But my question is why does the german national side not generate or manager position become available?

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:46 pm

aj1927 wrote:Has anybody gone International Manager ? As i have a profile(International footballer) that i started as Wrexham in BlueSq and got offered MK dons job.Took them to Championship strugglers status and applied for England Under 21 position and got it spent 4 years there and moved to Scotland post where i am now in pole postition to qualify for Euro 2016... But my question is why does the german national side not generate or manager position become available?

Cause Germany has an amazing team/manager and always qualify?

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:18 pm

German licencung laws, go check out Germany on football manager or FIFA they're not on the game, well at least the right players aren't.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:21 pm

typenamehere wrote:German licencung laws, go check out Germany on football manager or FIFA they're not on the game, well at least the right players aren't.

:shock:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Weird right? they have rights to the names of players the clubs themselves and everything else German but they cannot under any circumstances show the proper German squadlist.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:23 pm

nerd wrote:Not look for the regen of Ronaldo - bunch of cheats... :lol:

You can't actually get 're-generated' players as such I don't think, it's just the term wrongly given to 'newgens' which are newly generated players :P

I'm managing Genoa in 2023, got an amazing team full of em :P

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
nerd wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:My current team in season 2017/2018:

GK Machin (regen from Uruguay)
LB Romano (regen from Italy)
CB Bassong
CB Javier (regen from Spain)
RB Toro (regen from Chile)
DM Rodwell/Huddlestone
CM Kroos
CM Moussa Sissoko
AM Pastore
ST Sanogo
ST Babacar

A narrow 4-1-2-1-2 diamond system which I have got working to a tee. I am dominating the world, just beat Chelsea 4-1 and I have won every game this current season apart from drawing 0-0 away to Bolton. I am just approaching December but I don't need to sign anyone as a lot of my squad are regens who I plan to keep for years. :ayatollah:

Using regens is cheating, really :p

Should use LLM appraoches, ie only sign players your scouts recommend etc... more of a test that way.

Whats a regen? :oops:

Basically when players retire, the game has to create new, made up players to replace them to carry the game on. So the longer into the game you go and the more players get old and have to retire, the more new, made up players (regens) get generated. Unless you cheat, it's impossible to tell how a player is going to turn out, so personally I find it great fun taking a gamble on a young 15 year old hoping he will turn into the next Lionel Messi.

Fortunately, I have discovered a few gems who have broken into my first team, but that's because I am always demanding the board to improve the youth facilities so these young kids get the best training facilities possible to develop. Of course, a few gambles haven't paid off, I paid 8 million for a 16 year old regen who didn't progress at all, but that's what the game is all about, some gambles pay off and others don't.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:35 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: