Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY IDEA TO GET WALES UP THE RANKINGS

Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:21 pm

While every fucker else is in Poland / ukraine we should go on a whistle stop tour of Africa and play as many games as we can beating the like of Zimbabwe and Congo and Mozambique . Also quickly f**k off to the Faero Islands just because they taking the piss. Then go pay Romania a visit or whoever that tw*t was from who spotted a glich in the ever upholding stats of the Fifa ranking. Win the lot hey presto bobs your uncle fannys your aunt we are in the top 50 :lol: :ayatollah:

UP YOURS SEPP BLATTER YOU CORRUPT FIFA c**t :ayatollah:

Re: MY IDEA TO GET WALES UP THE RANKINGS

Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:22 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:While every fucker else is in Poland / ukraine we should go on a whistle stop tour of Africa and play as many games as we can beating the like of Zimbabwe and Congo and Mozambique . Also quickly f**k off to the Faero Islands just because they taking the piss. Then go pay Romania a visit or whoever that tw*t was from who spotted a glich in the ever upholding stats of the Fifa ranking. Win the lot hey presto bobs your uncle fannys your aunt we are in the top 50 :lol: :ayatollah:

UP YOURS SEPP BLATTER YOU CORRUPT FIFA c**t :ayatollah:

Good idea :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:25 pm

oh we could pay a bribe to FIFA, even easier and more realistic. :D

Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:41 pm

baseboy007 wrote:oh we could pay a bribe to FIFA, even easier and more realistic. :D

yeah a brown envelope adressed to Switzerland from the W.F.A :lol: mind you have we got any money :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Ive said this many times over. It will work.

Rather than Africa though I would recommend a 2 or 3 week spell in the Caribbean.

We could play 5 matches during that time - "with a squad" - and we could use it as a Squad Get together.

Now how many players would like a Playing Holiday in the Caribbean compliments of the FAW.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:18 pm

I think. Mark Hughes done similar playing Qatar and the likes

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:48 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:UP YOURS SEPP BLATTER YOU CORRUPT FIFA c**t :ayatollah:

Never a truer statement made :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:30 pm

You can only earn points from competions eg- world cup, euro, 4 nations etc not friendlies

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:48 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:oh we could pay a bribe to FIFA, even easier and more realistic. :D

yeah a brown envelope adressed to Switzerland from the W.F.A :lol: mind you have we got any money :lol:

:lol: :lol: The only problem is that the FAW would send £500k in a brown envelope to FIFA HQ and address it "To Whom It May Concern" via 2nd class post and not bother including a "return to sender if undelivered" message on the back.

Tried to call them today to get a Wembley ticket for the Wales section for Tuesday but..........the answer message says "we are now closed and will be returning to work after the Bank Holiday"! Pwishhhh!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:21 pm

How about Wales doing well in competitive games?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:How about Wales doing well in competitive games?

Never gunna work :lol: :lol: