Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I have an interview with the Royal mail

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Its for a postman job, any postmen or ex postmen got any tips for me? Any help would be great i really want this job. Thanks in advance :ayatollah:

Re: I have an interview with the Royal mail

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Scott88 wrote:Its for a postman job, any postmen or ex postmen got any tips for me? Any help would be great i really want this job. Thanks in advance :ayatollah:

make sure you post the right mail to the right house ;) :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:39 pm

:lol: tips for the interview not the job

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Tell them you got no sense of direction :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:
and are dyslexic with numbers :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:
and are narcaleptic :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:45 pm

Good luck Scot, just remember in the interview to ask them questions about the job (not pay though :lol: )...anyway good luck. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Marc wrote:Good luck Scot, just remember in the interview to ask them questions about the job (not pay though :lol: )...anyway good luck. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That job will pay your rent. Better than walking the streets I suppose. :D

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:58 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Marc wrote:Good luck Scot, just remember in the interview to ask them questions about the job (not pay though :lol: )...anyway good luck. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That job will pay your rent. Better than walking the streets I suppose. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Hope i'm not pissing on your chips Scott,but RM have plans in place were Postmen will be expected to work till three on a Saturday and you only get one in six off.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:48 pm

hi scott,been a postie for 15yrs . i'm not sure whether they do things the same as back then but i had an interview,then a silly test.[you have to be stupid to fail it].you'll be fine if you tell em your physically fit with no health problems and your prepared to do plenty of overtime.good luck

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Tell them you collect credit cards :?

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:35 pm

just turn up late like the post :lol: :lol: :lol: But on a serious note best of luck!!!

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Thanks everyone :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Scott88 wrote:Its for a postman job, any postmen or ex postmen got any tips for me? Any help would be great i really want this job. Thanks in advance :ayatollah:

Yeah, just turn up for the interview 3 days late and arrive all battered and torn. Tell them you are thieving b*stard and the job is in the bag. :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:54 pm

since 64 wrote:Hope i'm not pissing on your chips Scott,but RM have plans in place were Postmen will be expected to work till three on a Saturday and you only get one in six off.

Same as me, I have to work 5 out of 6 Saturday's but earning the dosh comes before watching the City, bills must be paid.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:42 am

Wear a t-shirt with a picture of a mail box :P

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:16 am

THERE IS A GUY THAT LIVES NEXT DOOR TO ME THATS A POSTMAN HAS BEEN FOR YEARS , HE WILL KNOW IT ALL ,i WILL ASK HIM FOR YOU HIS NAME IS PAT. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:48 am

Tell them you love dogs :lol: