Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cheeky Bastards!

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:38 am

Written on one of the toilets in the Canton "SCFC PRIDE OF WALES". Only small writing but still!

Since when did they follow Wales?

Re: Cheeky Bastards!

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:56 am

Scarey stuff indeed :shock: :old:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Written on one of the toilets in the Canton "SCFC PRIDE OF WALES". Only small writing but still!

how do you know you live in Merthyr :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:44 pm

If its on the toilet then why dont you just pee or poo in it. describes swansea

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:12 pm

get some robin friday stickers for the switzerland game then :P

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Written on one of the toilets in the Canton "SCFC PRIDE OF WALES". Only small writing but still!

I am concerned that they are now able to write!!

I take it they used a crayon!!

:ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:

Their shit prolly.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:54 pm

a horse with no name wrote:get some robin friday stickers for the switzerland game then :P

All over it :D

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:00 pm

im not sticking up for the gypos or anything but its probably the same at the liberty stadium lol :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Dont worry. If the PegHeads premier-league idea of class is writing their name in toilets, then let them. Toilets are full of piss/shit/spunk/spit/vomit etc and so is Swansea, so it's natural to them. The pegger who wrote it was probably getting rimmed by his mate at the time, while his rimming-mate was getting fisted by another gypo, who in turn was getting a scat-salad from another 6 fingered freak. A friend has just finished a private IT contract at the DVLA. He said that he could not believe the people - they really are from Royston Vasey.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Bloody stockport county fans

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:01 pm

cardiff uber alles wrote:Bloody stockport county fans

:lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:57 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:

Dont worry. If the PegHeads premier-league idea of class is writing their name in toilets, then let them. Toilets are full of piss/shit/spunk/spit/vomit etc and so is Swansea, so it's natural to them. The pegger who wrote it was probably getting rimmed by his mate at the time, while his rimming-mate was getting fisted by another gypo, who in turn was getting a scat-salad from another 6 fingered freak. A friend has just finished a private IT contract at the DVLA. He said that he could not believe the people - they really are from Royston Vasey.

Coming from those that used their hands to write with shit on the walls of the Liberty Stadium. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:05 pm

SwanseaTown wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

Coming from those that used their hands to write with shit on the walls of the Liberty Stadium. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a bit harsh - we were only touching it up using original materials..................and just where were the brushes when we needed them?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:39 am

SwanseaTown wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

jack do you remember the ccfc graffiti out side the vetch :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:42 am

Fusilier23 wrote:I am concerned that they are now able to write!!

:lol:

Very good!

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:14 am

I know who wrote it the cock

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:40 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:

that would mean there were 4 gyppos at the game i dont think so mate they dont travel that well

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:46 pm

do you remember the time someone wrote ccfc on the vetch pitch with the groundsmans white line machine.now that was class. :ayatollah: