Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Manchester United and Arsenal shirts at last nights game

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:17 am

Makes me feel f*cking sick. In fairness you have some guts wearing an Arsenal shirt at the moment but it didnt even have Ramsey on the back. If it was a kid I would understand but I saw men wearing english club shirts at a Wales game.

Cunts, each and every one of them.

Re: Manchester United and Arsenal shirts at last nights game

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:19 am

You support man utd!! ;)

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:23 am

Doesn't bother me at all. Up to them what club they want to support and good on them for supporting the national team.

Had a kid at the last city game with a lampard Chelsea top on and an ac Milan cap :? At least it was blue i guess.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:07 am

Steve Van Halen wrote:Makes me feel f*cking sick. In fairness you have some guts wearing an Arsenal shirt at the moment but it didnt even have Ramsey on the back. If it was a kid I would understand but I saw men wearing english club shirts at a Wales game.

at least they were there. what i found worse was people in rugby shirts at the game. ahh well i was there when wales won :P :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:40 am

a horse with no name wrote:
Steve Van Halen wrote:Makes me feel f*cking sick. In fairness you have some guts wearing an Arsenal shirt at the moment but it didnt even have Ramsey on the back. If it was a kid I would understand but I saw men wearing english club shirts at a Wales game.

at least they were there. what i found worse was people in rugby shirts at the game. ahh well i was there when wales won :P :ayatollah: :lol:

:ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:41 am

If that's the way you see it mate, where do you stand with our players wearing them shirts....bale, Bellamy Ramsey are they c@nts as well.....these people that you mention may be English and choose to support Wales because of some other reason....look at Ryan giggs...he's more Manc, than welsh.....I think there's a lot of jealousy....I would love Cardiff to be has big as man united....if they want to where their club shirt.... well as they say in Australia Good on yer mate.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:09 pm

You're at a Wales game, wear a Welsh shirt. I dont care if its Wales, Wrexham, Swansea, Cardiff as long as its Welsh. Dont wear an english shirt!

If people want to support any of those clubs thats fine, my dad supports Man United but when supporting your national team leave the english colours at home.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:10 pm

brick1964 wrote:

If that's the way you see it mate, where do you stand with our players wearing them shirts....bale, Bellamy Ramsey are they c@nts as well.....these people that you mention may be English and choose to support Wales because of some other reason....look at Ryan giggs...he's more Manc, than welsh.....I think there's a lot of jealousy....I would love Cardiff to be has big as man united....if they want to where their club shirt.... well as they say in Australia Good on yer mate.

By the way, this is an idiotic response.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Steve Van Halen wrote:You're at a Wales game, wear a Welsh shirt. I dont care if its Wales, Wrexham, Swansea, Cardiff as long as its Welsh. Dont wear an english shirt!

If people want to support any of those clubs thats fine, my dad supports Man United but when supporting your national team leave the english colours at home.

Im just waiting for polo to come in on this and say there is something wrong with people in wales tops :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:46 pm

I wore my Wales shirt next to my jack mate who wore his Wales shirt in the Canton. Resisted the urge to call him a jack b*stard in front of everyone :lol: I suppose its the least I could do considering we are going to the Switzerland game next month at their place.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Any grown man wearing a replica shirt at anything other than 5-a-side or footy training needs to have a word with themselves, whichever teams colours it is.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:53 pm

I just did, felt a little odd but overall I am quite happy about it.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:54 pm

RedEyes wrote:Any grown man wearing a replica shirt at anything other than 5-a-side or footy training needs to have a word with themselves, whichever teams colours it is.

so any grown man taking their children to a football match wearing their teams colours needs to have a word with themselves?
:roll:

id much rather see a teams supporters all wearing their colours no matter what team it is and no matter how old they are, at least it shows better than having a crowd full of people wearing odd colours and different brand labels.

Football before fashion :old:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Trololol wrote:
RedEyes wrote:Any grown man wearing a replica shirt at anything other than 5-a-side or footy training needs to have a word with themselves, whichever teams colours it is.

so any grown man taking their children to a football match wearing their teams colours needs to have a word with themselves?

id much rather see a teams supporters all wearing their colours no matter what team it is and no matter how old they are, at least it shows better than having a crowd full of people wearing odd colours and different brand labels.

Football shirts are designed to be worn by athletes not 40 year old darts players..think on.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:03 pm

RedEyes wrote:
Trololol wrote:

Football shirts are designed to be worn by athletes not 40 year old darts players..think on.

So you would still slate any old 40 year old man taking their children to the football for wearing a football shirt along with their child? pretty shitty thing to slate someone for doing for supporting their team :roll:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Thats why they are called replica shirts. I wear mine to matches and then in 5 a side leagues. I often wear a City shirt when driving to Pembroke, dont know why but I always like to wear my City shirt when driving past Swansea!

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:20 pm

Trololol wrote:
RedEyes wrote:
Trololol wrote:

So you would still slate any old 40 year old man taking their children to the football for wearing a football shirt along with their child? pretty shitty thing to slate someone for doing for supporting their team :roll:

I'm not slating anyone for supporting their team, but I find it cringeworthy seeing overweight grownmen wearing replica shirts especially those with a players name on the back :oops: , leave them to the kids and the players, if you want to show support for your team buy a club polo shirt/sweatshirt etc.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:31 pm

personally i dont see a problem with adults wearing the replica shirts to matches or at any time, they buy the shirts and usually have a family so end up taking their kids to the ground or wherever wearing these kits.
Sorry if it was a dig saying you were slating, it came across as it

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:49 pm

You used to support swansea wheb we were 14

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:You used to support swansea wheb we were 14

me? ive never supported swansea :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:06 pm

RedEyes wrote:
Trololol wrote:
RedEyes wrote:
Trololol wrote:

I'm not slating anyone for supporting their team, but I find it cringeworthy seeing overweight grownmen wearing replica shirts especially those with a players name on the back :oops: , leave them to the kids and the players, if you want to show support for your team buy a club polo shirt/sweatshirt etc.

Any grown man wearing a polo shirt at anything other than a polo match needs to have a word with themselves! :roll:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Deano1 wrote:
RedEyes wrote:
Trololol wrote:
RedEyes wrote:
Trololol wrote:

Any grown man wearing a polo shirt at anything other than a polo match needs to have a word with themselves! :roll:

What about sweatshirts at sweatshops? Whopper!

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:31 pm

[b]GOD SAVE THE QUEEN [/b

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:55 pm

my opinion is to support your local team and these people that support a team in a different country 200 miles away that they have no connection with is a joke.

The only connection they have with them is through sky sports.They only support a successful team to you don't see many bury ,oldham,or orient tops or fans out there do you living around here.

Whats makes my blood boil is Wales play england and they all hate england then , but the week after they all love liverpool or man u etc.

These people to me are a joke.If you go to an england game they all have english shirts on and if you go to watch wales play they have english tops on .Glad I never went to the game because that would have pissed me off big time.

Plastic pretend fans would love to see a top 4 prem team relegated just to see em all jump ship.

By the way watch all the Man City shirts make an appearance all over the place in the next 2 years another piss take

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Well said Bricky Blue, just what i was thinking.....when people say to me why do you hate the jacks and they are welsh....but they cant answer me when i say you support liverppol and was you cheering on Man utd in the champions league, SO FICKLE makes my blood boil

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:03 pm

such a stupid post... in all fairness those shirts are worn with pride and if you dont want to wear one thats fairenough but im 22 and i will stand in canton stand and sing my heart out wearing the blue of cardiff and the red of wales.... get a grip if they want to wear a replica top theres nothing YOU can do about it!

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Steve Van Halen wrote:
brick1964 wrote:

By the way, this is an idiotic response.

An idiotic thread more like....please shall we only have welsh backers at the club....what do the Malaysians have in common with us.....no we lick their arses all day long.....what other people wear is none of my business and I suggest it's none of yours too.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:47 pm

I just tried reading your latest response and its complete bollocks.

I didnt say I wanted an all Welsh City team, with all Welsh backers and all of our national team to be born in Wales and to play for Welsh clubs. I stated that Welsh fans are welcome to support who the hell they want but when you go to see Wales play you should leave your english club top at home.

Before you respond again get your carer or the nearest adult to proof read it first