Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: last nights crowd?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:35 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:the real reason the jerks did not watch wales,was the ospreys were home on the same night.we know where thier loyalties are:ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Why would I get off my ars and watch wales?ain't got no intrest in the faw and wales teams.and you lot are allways slagung us of for poor crowds for wales and why we don't support wales,and yet you get 7,500,,you are all full of shit.
And as I said we get 15k average ok,les thwn you,but only the last 3 years since the cup final and play off have you average 20,its all on line what you have had attendance wise for all to see..

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:58 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Why would I get off my ars and watch wales?ain't got no intrest in the faw and wales teams.and you lot are allways slagung us of for poor crowds for wales and why we don't support wales,and yet you get 7,500,,you are all full of shit.
And as I said we get 15k average ok,les thwn you,but only the last 3 years since the cup final and play off have you average 20,its all on line what you have had attendance wise for all to see..

15k average? What the jacks or when wales play in the liability? Cause we are on about crowds for Wales when they play in Cardiff and swanshite.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:55 pm

As I said again to give a toss for wales footy team,I was just answering a post on how bad swans crowds are.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:03 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Why would I get off my ars and watch wales?ain't got no intrest in the faw and wales teams.and you lot are allways slagung us of for poor crowds for wales and why we don't support wales,and yet you get 7,500,,you are all full of shit.

actually, we averaged 23,000 last season.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:06 pm

swansealad69 wrote:As I said again to give a toss for wales footy team,I was just answering a post on how bad swans crowds are.

No you weren't you thick jack gyppo, you started a thread on the attendance at a Wales football game in Cardiff. You were trying to get one over on us and yet again you've been proved wrong and lost the argument. f**k off, go and think of something to moan about Cardiff for and carrying on wallowing in self pity you sad little tramp. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:13 pm

swansealad69 wrote:As I said again to give a toss for wales footy team,I was just answering a post on how bad swans crowds are.

right tell you what mate seeing as you hate wales and welsh football so much as in your opinion they favour cardiff above anyone else, stop commenting on something that has nothing to do with you, you have no right to comment on welsh performances, procedures or attendances. Go back to the English province of swansea and concentrate on the england squad or something, next time you visit your fantastic stadium tear down the visit wales advertisement boards as your not a very good advert for it maybe you could replace them with REALLY WISH WE WERE ENGLISH.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:25 pm

15k average isnt that bad considering jackland and the surrounding area is kinda split between football and the egg. I think the actual population of jackland (catchment area excluded) is 228k (approximately). So if you think about it, its roughly the same percentage as ours. City had a 23k average last season and the population of Cardiff is 341k (catchment area excluded and the number is an approximate).

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Jacks have always had shocking crowds, we get 20 plus .. your argument is just useless lad

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:41 pm

cecilccfc wrote:Jacks have always had shocking crowds, we get 20 plus .. your argument is just useless lad

But in all fairness they sell out their stadium and we don't currently... :x

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:47 pm

no
bluetooth25 wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:Jacks have always had shocking crowds, we get 20 plus .. your argument is just useless lad

not quite true they havent had 20,000 yet. :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:59 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:no
bluetooth25 wrote:

not quite true they havent had 20,000 yet. :lol:

I believe 19k is a sell out, you've got to remember the segregation plus the away end.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:02 pm

for the wigan game morriston choir had more than wigan.