Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: last nights crowd?

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:58 pm

our last Wales game at the liberty was against sweden, when the crowd was 8219, a friendly, but the sales of tickets according to the FAW at the time was inflated due to a certain Aaron Ramsay being selected to play, unfortunately Ryan Shawcross ensured he did not turn up.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:02 pm

goats wrote:classic mongo jack comments i bet he has been waiting years to say this, didnt know quite what to say when we were getting 50, 60,000 crowds did you? if you knew anything it was more like 2 fingers to the WFA and says it all about the damage the toshack regime has done to our support. and yeah we know mongs like you have always been too scared to follow YOUR OWN COUNTRY home and away, just conveniently using the cover of "i dont really give a sh*t about Wales" as some form of patheitc cop out from the internationally renound shitouts. Russia, Holland, Germany, Poland, Italy away and many more...You are not worthy of an opinion swansealad, none of your lot are to be honest. And as for your shocking club support last season im staggered you have the balls to even comment. 15,000 and lots of free tickets given out for many games....dear me...go back to your van and have a think before your next bottle of white lightening there's a good mong. :roll:

How pathetic are you, calling someone a "mong".

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:39 pm

swansealad69 wrote:It is in english you wanker,but good post before that.
I'm not making a fuss,as it is bad for welsh football,as is the faw not involving west or north wales in its set up.
It is a well known fact that faw only have eyes for you,and in doing so have lost the sopport from swansea.
At the end of the day swansea and cardiff don't like eachother,so by given you all the and nothing is only going to turn us against them.
I admit its sad but I have no time for wales and find them a waist of a weekend as no swans matches,and I blame the faw for that for allways antagonizeing us,such as not knowing the name of our manager last year,wales away kit a few years back blue and yellow,having faw members massive cardiff fans in the past and proudly preaching it.
Ther are two real clubs in wales no disrespect th the wrexham,butwe are the teams who are able to compete, so yo think the faw will embrace both sets of fans not just one.
I am proud to be welsh but can't stand the faw and wales football,
Code:
 :cry:

Not that I am a grammer- nazi, but.....your spelling is just appalling. Apologies if you are only 6 years old and if so, mummy and daddy should not be letting you use forums like this. Also, thanks to you, my auto-spell correct has kicked in and has now locked-up my pc, such is the Swanseaness of your posts.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:54 pm

I'm not making a fuss,as it is bad for welsh football,as is the faw not involving west or north wales in its set up.
It is a well known fact that faw only have eyes for you,and in doing so have lost the sopport from swansea.
At the end of the day swansea and cardiff don't like eachother,so by given you all the and nothing is only going to turn us against them.
I admit its sad but I have no time for wales and find them a waist of a weekend as no swans matches,and I blame the faw for that for allways antagonizeing us,such as not knowing the name of our manager last year,wales away kit a few years back blue and yellow,having faw members massive cardiff fans in the past and proudly preaching it.
Ther are two real clubs in wales no disrespect th the wrexham,butwe are the teams who are able to compete, so yo think the faw will embrace both sets of fans not just one.
Code:

Oh come on! How often do you see the Welsh rugby team playing outside of Cardiff. That is what international teams do is play their games in their capital city. And, I never see Osprey fans moaning about watching the welsh rugby team play in Cardiff

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:02 pm

SwanseaTown wrote:
goats wrote:classic mongo jack comments i bet he has been waiting years to say this, didnt know quite what to say when we were getting 50, 60,000 crowds did you? if you knew anything it was more like 2 fingers to the WFA and says it all about the damage the toshack regime has done to our support. and yeah we know mongs like you have always been too scared to follow YOUR OWN COUNTRY home and away, just conveniently using the cover of "i dont really give a sh*t about Wales" as some form of patheitc cop out from the internationally renound shitouts. Russia, Holland, Germany, Poland, Italy away and many more...You are not worthy of an opinion swansealad, none of your lot are to be honest. And as for your shocking club support last season im staggered you have the balls to even comment. 15,000 and lots of free tickets given out for many games....dear me...go back to your van and have a think before your next bottle of white lightening there's a good mong. :roll:

.......coming from a sticksman trolling on a Cardiff forum?!!! I guess you've tried a couple on Arsenal but couldn't really afford the prem rates of doing business. I hear that the Amazon warehouse is doing well and now paying just above the minimum? Saw you lads and lasses (?) being interviewed getting on the buses on the way to Man City on national news........bloody embarrassing if the nation think that you represent Wales! Yikes! There is a Poundstretcher on Holloway road if you need a home-from-home :o

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:15 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
SwanseaTown wrote:

.......coming from a sticksman trolling on a Cardiff forum?!!! I guess you've tried a couple on Arsenal but couldn't really afford the prem rates of doing business. I hear that the Amazon warehouse is doing well and now paying just above the minimum? Saw you lads and lasses (?) being interviewed getting on the buses on the way to Man City on national news........bloody embarrassing if the nation think that you represent Wales! Yikes! There is a Poundstretcher on Holloway road if you need a home-from-home :o

Never mind Arsenal. Here is a link for you. http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=http:// ... hv8IHVpTEw

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:18 pm

SwanseaTown wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
SwanseaTown wrote:

Never mind Arsenal. Here is a link for you. http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=http:// ... hv8IHVpTEw

HeHeHe....Never mind football. Here's a link for you too. Let The Link Bingo Begin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trjM4QVx25U

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:25 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
SwanseaTown wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
SwanseaTown wrote:

HeHeHe....Never mind football. Here's a link for you too. Let The Link Bingo Begin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trjM4QVx25U

And there is me thinking this was a football forum. :lol: :lol:

never mind enjoy the Championship. ;)

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:05 am

SwanseaTown wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
SwanseaTown wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
SwanseaTown wrote:

And there is me thinking this was a football forum. :lol: :lol:

never mind enjoy the Championship. ;)

And this is you thinking?....Hmmmmmmm.....Very Impressive!......Very much enjoying the Championship and hope that you enjoy your Premiership "Journey"...good job thus far? Just don't watch Titanic anytime soon. Blackpool you are not but I like your orange away strip - very original - it will be a great memento of you season in the sun. . Look, I hope you guys do well but would also request stick to your own forum without trolling - it's an example of your cheapness - not good? We would also really appreciate that you do not embarrass Wales by speaking/acting/posting in any form please whilst on your "journey". Football banter aside - you guys are really not the best advert for Wales. And please attempt to try to disguise the minimum wage/nice place for a holiday/city on benefits/methadone thing too. I can give you the Holloway Poundstretcher postcode if it helps and a local Outreach Centre?. There is also a branch of "From He To She" in Chalk Farm which is only a £15 cab after your embarrassment at the Emirates. Can't advise on how much a full "transformation" is as we're not into that sort of thing but I think you could get a "Gower Shower" for £50 and leave with your ring still intact. Break A Leg. http://www.pillows-at-paddington.com ;) ;)

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:30 am

So Cardiff City are a better advert for Wales than Swansea city eh? What? for hooliganism? You all bleat on about your reputation but as soon as you see people getting nicked you act as if butter wouldn't melt! At least we don't have that same reputation as you and long may that continue.

Reading the Sunderland boards last week they all said Swansea was a much nicer place than that shithole capital city down the m4 :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:12 am

bloo wrote:So Cardiff City are a better advert for Wales than Swansea city eh? What? for hooliganism? You all bleat on about your reputation but as soon as you see people getting nicked you act as if butter wouldn't melt! At least we don't have that same reputation as you and long may that continue.

Reading the Sunderland boards last week they all said Swansea was a much nicer place than that shithole capital city down the m4 :lol:

Crikey......not another one this late!. And you actually admit reading the forum of another similar "post-industrial" town/'moonscape such as yourselves? Wow - who's licking your wife out whilst your doing this?. But then Sunderland, although post-industrial and somewhat retarded like yourselves, don't have the lovely Gower on their doorstep, do they. Swansea is the Verucca of West Wales (http://www.wales.wearenotlikethis.backwards.com). The next Torchwood series is going to be filmed in Gorseinon. I understand that the working title is "Dr Who And The Inappropriately Tatooed Benefit People On Crutches Who Actually Walk Fine But Are Inbred To Know No Difference Whilst On Methadone". Or something like that. In the future, you will be able to rent a brain but I reckon your future kids will just work behind the counter answering the phones. You Have No Nuts . :roll:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:33 am

I was there and the guy announced 8,163 :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:29 am

AS I started this topic I should reply,
1dont give a f**k about my spelling,2,ain't at all botherd about you being the capitol,at the end of the day your only a toy capital given to you in the 60s,curtsey of us,as you had to us to agree to you being given capitol status from the crown,so realy when you talk of capitols you are last in uk standings.The rightfull capitol should be camarthen as its the oldest knowen town.3 foreverblue,I agree you have been to many internationals?but you also made a right old cock of your self with england out in Belgium didn't you,not much ther to brag about,hit by the bill nd fell to the floor like a sack of shit,must say in typical vermin fashion. 4 yes I gess it is sad that many in swansea have abandoned the welsh football team,but f**k em,I lm proud to be welsh in every way and will passionetly support wales in every thing els,but football the faw as clearly gone out of ther way over the years to stop the progress of the swans.
And yes I do dislike cardiff and every f*cking thing to do with it,saying that ther are a few on here that are ok I gess but you realy think you are somthing up ther,when the truth of it is out side of wales,we are nothing,not even in the uk,but hey enjoy your only claim to fame lads,as we in the west have the true beauty of wales along with the north.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:49 am

swansealad69 wrote:AS I started this topic I should reply,
1dont give a f**k about my spelling,2,ain't at all botherd about you being the capitol,at the end of the day your only a toy capital given to you in the 60s,curtsey of us,as you had to us to agree to you being given capitol status from the crown,so realy when you talk of capitols you are last in uk standings.The rightfull capitol should be camarthen as its the oldest knowen town.3 foreverblue,I agree you have been to many internationals?but you also made a right old cock of your self with england out in Belgium didn't you,not much ther to brag about,hit by the bill nd fell to the floor like a sack of shit,must say in typical vermin fashion. 4 yes I gess it is sad that many in swansea have abandoned the welsh football team,but f**k em,I lm proud to be welsh in every way and will passionetly support wales in every thing els,but football the faw as clearly gone out of ther way over the years to stop the progress of the swans.
And yes I do dislike cardiff and every f*cking thing to do with it,saying that ther are a few on here that are ok I gess but you realy think you are somthing up ther,when the truth of it is out side of wales,we are nothing,not even in the uk,but hey enjoy your only claim to fame lads,as we in the west have the true beauty of wales along with the north.

Proud of being welsh you don't know what pride is, your pride is like a storm in a tea cup, your an anarchist without a cause a one man rebel army who has listened to English propaganda for far too long with your pathetic in fighting I suppose your the same kind of idiot whose proud to be called Taff and let's all your English friends take the piss out of you because deep down they know they are better than you in every way sort your head out and support a great country no one is happy with the faw it's ruined football for everybody in this country not just Swansea

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:12 am

Have a day of from being a tw*t ffs,I think you will find I'm not the only one in swansea,and how the f**k would you now how I feel?you have no idea on what I'm on about you cown,the faw are all over you and have always shit on us,give us feck all,and when they do they expect us to come out and support them.
Tell me?did the western fail totaly slag yoy of yesterday and say you should never hold any more games,or the faw say slag the people of cardiff of?I think not,because as always its ok for you to do.
And I don't support welsh setup with the faw,that don't mean I support another nation,I just ain't interested in international footy.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:20 am

swansealad69 wrote:Have a day of from being a tw*t ffs,I think you will find I'm not the only one in swansea,and how the f**k would you now how I feel?you have no idea on what I'm on about you cown,the faw are all over you and have always shit on us,give us feck all,and when they do they expect us to come out and support them.
Tell me?did the western fail totaly slag yoy of yesterday and say you should never hold any more games,or the faw say slag the people of cardiff of?I think not,because as always its ok for you to do.
And I don't support welsh setup with the faw,that don't mean I support another nation,I just ain't interested in international footy.

Lets hope the FAW always shit on your little tinpot club. :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:34 am

Code:

most national teams only play in there capital city, wales are one of those that dont, and they take games to wrexham (the north) and swansea, and occasionally llanelli, so thats the west covered, so i dont know where your getting this " faw only have eyes for you" nonsence.

and i know its already been said, but how can you honestly talk about the support in cardiff, but then turn around and say "well jacks dont care about wales, so thats our reason"....whats ur excuse for being a premiership club with smaller attendences than most championship clubs?

if i was head of the faw i would only hold games in cardiff anyway, better city, better stadia, better support, and if the jacks or anyone else cant be arsed to watch their national team then thats fine, thats only about -600 on the official attendence anyway.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:39 am

swansealad69 wrote:Have a day of from being a tw*t ffs,I think you will find I'm not the only one in swansea,and how the f**k would you now how I feel?you have no idea on what I'm on about you cown,the faw are all over you and have always shit on us,give us feck all,and when they do they expect us to come out and support them.

Fooking Hell! He's (or she??) still at it! :shock:

What time does your Sunday methadone haze kick-in? We have mostly been entertained by your mindless drivel but getting a little bored now. Take your dose and don't forget to set your alarm clock to remind you to get up first thing tomorrow afternoon to allow time to travel to your minimum-wage job. We have also had your posts analysed and it reveals that you have the intelligence & ambition of a fat lazy Mexican called Pedro Jackshitez, whist also having a painfully small cock and bad teeth. Pretty. Shitty. City.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:40 am

Go on then, explain how the FAW are all over us. Truth is, and its clear every time you post you have a massive and unjustified chip on your shoulder about Cardiff and its dragging you down, because every time you get into a debate it starts well, with you putting a point from a swansea point of view, but then the chip reappears and just makes you look petty and a bit backward.

Your post about the capital city is cringible. Cardiff got that through a straight vote. Its by far the biggest City and is the most accessible to the majority of the population. It was the obvious choice. It bacame capital in 1955 (not the 60's), Carmarthen has absolutely no claim, thats bizarre, Machynlleth was the other choice as being the old capital, but its no bigger than Bedwas ! Or did you mean the historic North Wales town on Caernafon, which ended up coming 2nd (as Swansea only received 8 wotes from 160.

it was eventually narrowed down to 3.
In the final vote Cardiff took 136 votes to Caernafon's 11, Aberystwyth got 4.

looks like most of Swansea voted for us too :lol:

All the FACTS are here http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/2854567.stm

Hope the reality of it releives your pain . :ayatollah:

whilst you feel like you do you will always live in our shadow -its like an inferiority complex.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:45 am

Yes wales has given the od game,not important I might add,but only swansea gets slated for not filling the ground.
And as for our attendance,how can we get more in?its full,not so long back you were gettinf small crowds so don't give the big one on what you get now ffs,you are a big club and city in wales only nothing more.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:21 am

NEATHBLUES wrote:

FFS! Listen to this guy! Is it a fair assumption for me to make that you're from Neath? The same Neath that is the egg-chasing capital of south wales? Anyone who hails from this depressing little place should be barred from expressing an opinion on any sport other than rugby. If you insist on showing anything other than a passing interest in "soccer" why don't you start supporting Neath afc? The benefits of following my sage advice are threefold.. You'll save yourself a fortune in petrol expences, you'll avoid the disappointment of following that shower of shit up the M4 for yet another season of mediocracy, and you'll get to see the living legend that is lord Lee Trundle working his magic. No need to thank me, Just trying to help. :D

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:42 am

magicdaps wrote:
NEATHBLUES wrote:

FFS! Listen to this guy! Is it a fair assumption for me to make that you're from Neath? The same Neath that is the egg-chasing capital of south wales? Anyone who hails from this depressing little place should be barred from expressing an opinion on any sport other than rugby. If you insist on showing anything other than a passing interest in "soccer" why don't you start supporting Neath afc? The benefits of following my sage advice are threefold.. You'll save yourself a fortune in petrol expences, you'll avoid the disappointment of following that shower of shit up the M4 for yet another season of mediocracy, and you'll get to see the living legend that is lord Lee Trundle working his magic. No need to thank me, Just trying to help. :D

Are you the only jack in the village of Port Talbot, if so what a fine one you are to call Neath a depressing little place. I have got no intention of watching Neath fc, does anyone watch them :lol: They're about as popular as Swansea Town. Now f**k back off to planet peg little boy.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:53 am

NEATHBLUES wrote:
magicdaps wrote:
NEATHBLUES wrote:

Are you the only jack in the village of Port Talbot, if so what a fine one you are to call Neath a depressing little place. I have got no intention of watching Neath fc, does anyone watch them :lol: They're about as popular as Swansea Town. Now f**k back off to planet peg little boy.

Port Talbot? Where did that come from? I've spent every one of my 38yrs in Swansea. Why would i want to leave such a magnificent place? Now Neath on the other hand... It must be terrible being so close to the splendor of Swansea and yet not actually be part of it. So near and yet so far! I can sort of see the twisted logic in supporting Cardiff though. Like a spurned lover, finding solace in the arms of another. :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:11 am

Jacks, now why don't you do yourselves a favour and fuckoff our forum. We hate you, i know it hurts but accept it and move on.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:23 am

murphy wrote:Jacks, now why don't you do yourselves a favour and fuckoff our forum. We hate you, i know it hurts but accept it and move on.

No need to get all bitter and twisted. I know it can't be much fun coming from Tonyrefail or Porth or whatever stagnant, slagheap of a Rhondda town you live out your miserable life, but there's no need to "hate" the jacks. Keeps things interesting having us on from time to time doesn't it? Where would the fun be if it was just one big Cardiff city love in?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:34 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:AS I started this topic I should reply,

Proud of being welsh you don't know what pride is, your pride is like a storm in a tea cup, your an anarchist without a cause a one man rebel army who has listened to English propaganda for far too long with your pathetic in fighting I suppose your the same kind of idiot whose proud to be called Taff and let's all your English friends take the piss out of you because deep down they know they are better than you in every way sort your head out and support a great country no one is happy with the faw it's ruined football for everybody in this country not just Swansea

so why dont you just f off this CARDIFF forum then? no-one is interested in your bitter nonsense anyway. Any decent people from swansea are always the ones brave enough to leave the dump. and swansea isnt west wales, its just more west than cardiff is. Camarthen is the start of it, pembs, up to cardigan.....your just a shitpit of a town near the gower. end of.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:41 am

magicdaps wrote:
murphy wrote:Jacks, now why don't you do yourselves a favour and fuckoff our forum. We hate you, i know it hurts but accept it and move on.

No need to get all bitter and twisted. I know it can't be much fun coming from Tonyrefail or Porth or whatever stagnant, slagheap of a Rhondda town you live out your miserable life, but there's no need to "hate" the jacks. Keeps things interesting having us on from time to time doesn't it? Where would the fun be if it was just one big Cardiff city love in?

the only thing vaguely interesting about your pitifully supported club will be your usual slide back down to where you belong and normally end up. I'd rather live in baghdad than swansea.....and us for sunderland fans prefering swansea...wow. i bet they went everywhere when they were in Cardiff hey....you can keep em....

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:44 am

Lawnmower wrote:

Go on then, explain how the FAW are all over us. Truth is, and its clear every time you post you have a massive and unjustified chip on your shoulder about Cardiff and its dragging you down, because every time you get into a debate it starts well, with you putting a point from a swansea point of view, but then the chip reappears and just makes you look petty and a bit backward.

Your post about the capital city is cringible. Cardiff got that through a straight vote. Its by far the biggest City and is the most accessible to the majority of the population. It was the obvious choice. It bacame capital in 1955 (not the 60's), Carmarthen has absolutely no claim, thats bizarre, Machynlleth was the other choice as being the old capital, but its no bigger than Bedwas ! Or did you mean the historic North Wales town on Caernafon, which ended up coming 2nd (as Swansea only received 8 wotes from 160.

it was eventually narrowed down to 3.
In the final vote Cardiff took 136 votes to Caernafon's 11, Aberystwyth got 4.

looks like most of Swansea voted for us too :lol:

All the FACTS are here http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/2854567.stm

Hope the reality of it releives your pain . :ayatollah:

whilst you feel like you do you will always live in our shadow -its like an inferiority complex.

dont confuse the dullard with facts now....imagine how shocking his life his....
ps magic daps.....your a right f in mong. :lol:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:49 am

swansealad69 wrote:Yes wales has given the od game,not important I might add,but only swansea gets slated for not filling the ground.
And as for our attendance,how can we get more in?its full,not so long back you were gettinf small crowds so don't give the big one on what you get now ffs,you are a big club and city in wales only nothing more.

hang on you started this thread saying how pathetic our support for our country was and yes attendances are poor but they would be a lot better if you and swansea city fans got off their backsides and supported their country that would sort out our attendances aswell as giving a lot of cardiff fans a kick up the backside to support their country.
and as for your attendances yeah they are shit youve only had good attendances since you got in the prem we get better attendances and we are a league below you, and if we are a big club and a big city in wales and nothing more, then your a shit club in a shit city nothing more.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:29 pm

the real reason the jerks did not watch wales,was the ospreys were home on the same night.we know where thier loyalties are:ayatollah: