Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

last nights crowd?

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:25 am

On ssn it said 17.500?,but looked empty.
I have since been tould only 7,500?any one know?
If 7,500,that is shocking lads,for a qualifyer and with a full squad.
We had 12 plus for a shity friendly and got slated by the weston fail for it and tickets were 25.

Re: last nights crowd?

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 am

it was 7500

And about 5 swansea fans, its shocking none of you fuckers can be arsed to support your country, but i suppose if you can't support your own club its never going to work, or perhaps your scared to come up here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:37 am

swansealad69 wrote:On ssn it said 17.500?,but looked empty.
We had 12 plus for a shity friendly and got slated by the weston fail for it and tickets were 25.

How ironic, a jack tramp making comments about attendances else where, last year in your promotion to the promised land you averaged 15,000, says it all really!!!

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:52 am

There was actually only 2500 there last night. But it's all a massive conspiracy by the BBC, Western Mail, Welsh Assembly etc to slag off the West Walian inbreds. Apparently the Welsh Assembly is giving Cardiff City and Cardiff Council One trillion pounds for every Wales friendly at the stadium. They're taking every bit of taxpayer's money from other parts of Wales and just posting it directly to the residents of Cardiff. I'm getting £5 million pounds in cash. I've asked for it in twenties if possible.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:01 am

Uuuummm it's a Wales game and only down the road from you as well. Surely Swansea fans are just as much to blame :?

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:05 am

The crowd that was announced at the games was around 8,600

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:16 am

Lads,as iv said I am a jack before I'm welsh when it comes to football,and I think you will find that is the case off many.
You can not slag us of as we are not realy that botherd and ain't been for a long time,you on the other hand do talk on how wales is great and how proud of being welsh you are and how sad we are for not turning up,and yet you get 7,500?
You are so full of shit lads,let's see if they slag you of like they did when we only had 12k
And remember wales had a second team out that night and a meaningless game..
Lol after al the shit you you talk you only gett 7,500. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:28 am

swansealad69 wrote:Lads,as iv said I am a jack before I'm welsh when it comes to football,and I think you will find that is the case off many.
You can not slag us of as we are not realy that botherd and ain't been for a long time,you on the other hand do talk on how wales is great and how proud of being welsh you are and how sad we are for not turning up,and yet you get 7,500?
You are so full of shit lads,let's see if they slag you of like they did when we only had 12k

It was 8100-odd and would have been the same wherever it was played.

It wasn't Cardiff City playing, it was Wales.

I didn't go last night as I was playing footy myself, but have been to loads of recent Wales games and the quality has been shocking. At the Finland, Germany, Liechtenstein, Bulgaria and England games I just found myself thinking wtf am I doing here ? Worst thing is I subjected my kids to most of those games as well. :lol:

Can't understand why you are making a big thing of this, the crap crowd reflect badly on the Welsh football public as a whole - as it would have at the Liberty, not just Cardiff fans, or Swansea, or Newport, but all the hundreds of thousands of plastics too.
It also reflects how sh1te the side actually are, says something when we are over the moon over narrowly beating Montenegro -a country with about 600000 people living in it :?

Personally I'm just glad Blake and Earnie didn't get injured and pleased Blake played well - as did your Neil Taylor by the way

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:35 am

swansealad69 wrote:Lads,as iv said I am a jack before I'm welsh when it comes to football,and I think you will find that is the case off many.

english????? you dumb f**k

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:36 am

For those of us that were there, the screen showed 8,164 loyal supporters :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by GLASCOEDBLUE on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:36 am

every wales friendly at the liberty hasn't been more then 6,000 so i don't know where your getting 12+.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:51 am

It is in english you wanker,but good post before that.
I'm not making a fuss,as it is bad for welsh football,as is the faw not involving west or north wales in its set up.
It is a well known fact that faw only have eyes for you,and in doing so have lost the sopport from swansea.
At the end of the day swansea and cardiff don't like eachother,so by given you all the and nothing is only going to turn us against them.
I admit its sad but I have no time for wales and find them a waist of a weekend as no swans matches,and I blame the faw for that for allways antagonizeing us,such as not knowing the name of our manager last year,wales away kit a few years back blue and yellow,having faw members massive cardiff fans in the past and proudly preaching it.
Ther are two real clubs in wales no disrespect th the wrexham,butwe are the teams who are able to compete, so yo think the faw will embrace both sets of fans not just one.
I am proud to be welsh but can't stand the faw and wales football,
Code:
 :cry:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:26 am

I gather the real reason for you not attending last night was that you were taking private tuition in english spelling?????

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:27 am

swansealad69 wrote:It is in english you wanker,but good post before that.
I'm not making a fuss,as it is bad for welsh football,as is the faw not involving west or north wales in its set up.
It is a well known fact that faw only have eyes for you,and in doing so have lost the sopport from swansea.
At the end of the day swansea and cardiff don't like eachother,so by given you all the and nothing is only going to turn us against them.
I admit its sad but I have no time for wales and find them a waist of a weekend as no swans matches,and I blame the faw for that for allways antagonizeing us,such as not knowing the name of our manager last year,wales away kit a few years back blue and yellow,having faw members massive cardiff fans in the past and proudly preaching it.
Ther are two real clubs in wales no disrespect th the wrexham,butwe are the teams who are able to compete, so yo think the faw will embrace both sets of fans not just one.
Code:

TBH that post really shws up the fact that your hatred of Cardiff is stronger than your pride in Wales.

Its right that the majority of the games come to Cardiff as its more central to most of the population (road network for the valleys all feeds to cardiff) and the 2 best grounds are here. I've also read that they get a better financial deal from CCFC than Swansea, whether that is true or not I don't know.

However the games SHOULD be spread out, and are -the Switzerland game will be at the Liberty soon.

The stuff about the FAW- what do you mean. We've appealed - quite rightly - a couple of bans and won - so have you.

You may also have noticed that Wales have played plenty of games in WHITE- I myself had a white Wales shirt, and absolutely no Cardiff fna gave a monkeys.

It must be a right pain in the ass carrying that chip :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:52 am

I am going to Wembley and Bulgaria Away, lets see who has the Biggest following then :ayatollah:
I have gone to 2 away games with Wales every year for 38 years , I know without doubt who has always had the Biggest Away Following :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:56 am

I'm sorry I was under the impression that it was a Wales game last night so where was Swansea last night
And big shock an international game being played in the capital city I was shocked and surprised myself
You are probably the most pathetic Person I've ever had the misfortune to listen to
Your hatred for your own country is disgraceful have some self respect and grow a backbone
I love my country I follow them in all sports the rugby world cup starts soon and I hope Wales do well
With regards to your rant about attendances and favouring Cardiff
1 attendances are disgraceful and need to be sorted out and get some pride back
2 in my opinion games should be played in the national stadium not smaller stadiums but until attendances are improved the faw will continue to use the ccs and liberty stadiums
3 Cardiff is the capital city so just like England and most other countries Scotland being an exception there national teams play in the capital
Support your country and be proud of it I'll be at the liberty to watch Wales play my club affiliations have nonimpact on when I watch my country play

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I am going to Wembley and Bulgaria Away, lets see who has the Biggest following then :ayatollah:
I have gone to 2 away games with Wales every year for 38 years , I know without doubt who has always had the Biggest Away Following :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The attendance announced was 8,194
Once I attend the last home game and the 2 aways, I would have done a full campaign home and away. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:36 pm

in it funny how the jacks are bitter as f**k about their capital city. does anyone know if the people of birmingham are bitter over london or glaswegiens bitter about edinburgh being their capital?

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:02 pm

MalagaCF wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

The attendance announced was 8,194
Once I attend the last home game and the 2 aways, I would have done a full campaign home and away. :ayatollah:

Hope to see you in Bulgaria, it was great meeting you in Switzerland :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:33 pm

12k plus? Against who? As far as I recall the attendance at the liability stadium had 7k in a qualifier against Switzerland.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

The biggest away following? Thought it was supposed to be a Welsh match?

You have also probably gone to 2 England games for the last 38 years as well. You do have a tendency to follow them as well. ;)

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:42 pm

classic mongo jack comments i bet he has been waiting years to say this, didnt know quite what to say when we were getting 50, 60,000 crowds did you? if you knew anything it was more like 2 fingers to the WFA and says it all about the damage the toshack regime has done to our support. and yeah we know mongs like you have always been too scared to follow YOUR OWN COUNTRY home and away, just conveniently using the cover of "i dont really give a sh*t about Wales" as some form of patheitc cop out from the internationally renound shitouts. Russia, Holland, Germany, Poland, Italy away and many more...You are not worthy of an opinion swansealad, none of your lot are to be honest. And as for your shocking club support last season im staggered you have the balls to even comment. 15,000 and lots of free tickets given out for many games....dear me...go back to your van and have a think before your next bottle of white lightening there's a good mong. :roll:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

12k plus? Against who? As far as I recall the attendance at the liability stadium had 7k in a qualifier against Switzerland.

thats exactly what i thought.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:47 pm

SwanseaTown wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

You have also probably gone to 2 England games for the last 38 years as well. You do have a tendency to follow them as well. ;)

well you like to talk about the home followings dont you? so why not add away to the mix? oh yeah we all know why....

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:50 pm

goats wrote:
SwanseaTown wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

well you like to talk about the home followings dont you? so why not add away to the mix? oh yeah we all know why....

Come on then be a big hard man and tell me why.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:57 pm

SwanseaTown wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes I do,I have actually been abroad with England about 15 times, Scotland 5 times and Northern Ireland twice, I Support ALL OUR HOME NATIONS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:40 pm

I will NEVER, EVER get my head around the pathetic patriotic divide between Swansea & Cardiff, it's an absolute joke.

If i gave the most minute of flying f**ks about Swansea, i would support them - but i don't. And i don't waste any of mine and my country/clubs time being pathetically bitter or childish towards something, that fundamentally the WHOLE country is responsible (and at fault) for. The chip really needs to be dropped, especially over the international campaigns, it's a farce and without dragging myself in or being biased it is most definitely more directed West - East than the other way around.

We are the capital City, and always will be. You're currently getting your glory so get over it already.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Just concentrate on getting as many shitheads in the puberty this year as you can via tesco!
You will go down in history as the worse supported club (after Wigan of course) since the premiership started.
Thick f*cking inbreds. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:05 pm

swansealad69 wrote:It is in english you wanker,but good post before that.
Code:

More vinegar for that chip on your shoulder?

Haven't you a golf buggy to play with?

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:10 pm

goats wrote:classic mongo jack comments i bet he has been waiting years to say this, didnt know quite what to say when we were getting 50, 60,000 crowds did you? if you knew anything it was more like 2 fingers to the WFA and says it all about the damage the toshack regime has done to our support. and yeah we know mongs like you have always been too scared to follow YOUR OWN COUNTRY home and away, just conveniently using the cover of "i dont really give a sh*t about Wales" as some form of patheitc cop out from the internationally renound shitouts. Russia, Holland, Germany, Poland, Italy away and many more...You are not worthy of an opinion swansealad, none of your lot are to be honest. And as for your shocking club support last season im staggered you have the balls to even comment. 15,000 and lots of free tickets given out for many games....dear me...go back to your van and have a think before your next bottle of white lightening there's a good mong. :roll:

Good post! We all know the real reason why the West Walian gyppos don't bother for Wales games- too scared! Same as their home support last April, when they were on the verge of being in the Premiership- still 14k!! No loyalty down there! What sums them up is the England home game this year. The tramps turn up in Cardiff, get a nice little police escort to a gay bar.They then ensure they've got a police escort with loads of riot vans through town. Whilst they've got the police protecting them, they gob off big time and ensure that not a punch is thrown as the police are protecting them!! They get safely back to Swansea and post videos of themselves being escorted through Cardiff like a bunch of pansies, and call it a result!! Well done lads, make sure the police are always there eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: