Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hargreaves anyone?

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:46 am

What do you think, Man City have left him out of their squad, he is fit enough to pass a medical at Man City so my guess is that they may be willing to loan him out for a few months to get game time. Worth a shout I think

Re: Hargreaves anyone?

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:48 am

Especially as he can not be loaned to another prem club.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:49 am

I cant see man c giving us the skin off their shit this time around fella

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:13 am

he will go to leicester, sven tried to sign him before he went to man city

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:29 am

As far as im aware they only left him out of their 22 man champions league squad, he'll be used in league for when yaya goes on african cup duties. Could be wrong though :shock:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:32 am

Im right, just checked and hes named in PL 25 man squad

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:57 am

hes in their 25 man squad so cant see him going out on loan!!!

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:16 am

wdb2721 wrote:What do you think, Man City have left him out of their squad, he is fit enough to pass a medical at Man City so my guess is that they may be willing to loan him out for a few months to get game time. Worth a shout I think

Why don't some people stop and think before posting on here to avoid looking foolish. Of course Hargreaves is in their 25 man squad. Why on earth do you think they would sign him and then immediately leave him out of their 25 man squad. It just wouldn't make any sense.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:55 am

Citysince1964 wrote:
wdb2721 wrote:What do you think, Man City have left him out of their squad, he is fit enough to pass a medical at Man City so my guess is that they may be willing to loan him out for a few months to get game time. Worth a shout I think

Why don't some people stop and think before posting on here to avoid looking foolish. Of course Hargreaves is in their 25 man squad. Why on earth do you think they would sign him and then immediately leave him out of their 25 man squad. It just wouldn't make any sense.

You're talking about someone else looking foolish yet you're the one expressing how annoyed you are at something so very small?

Seems pretty foolish to me.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:

Excuse me for expressing my thoughts...I think you should have thought before posting a reply. Rambo was in Arsenals PL squad after the January transfer window and was yet loaned out. Players like his are named in teams squads so they have the comfort of recalling them straight back into the matchday team if and when required.

As to your question why would they sign him then loan him out? It's not rocket science, there is no way on this earth that Hargreaves will be able to compete in a PL game for weeks as his last attempt lasted all of 6 or so mins. So by loaning him out with an immediate call back clause they will be able to assess his fitness levels in competitive action and where better than the championship to show this.

and if you think my opinion is foolish then you have issues chief!!!

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:00 pm

wdb2721 wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:

Excuse me for expressing my thoughts...I think you should have thought before posting a reply. Rambo was in Arsenals PL squad after the January transfer window and was yet loaned out. Players like his are named in teams squads so they have the comfort of recalling them straight back into the matchday team if and when required.

As to your question why would they sign him then loan him out? It's not rocket science, there is no way on this earth that Hargreaves will be able to compete in a PL game for weeks as his last attempt lasted all of 6 or so mins. So by loaning him out with an immediate call back clause they will be able to assess his fitness levels in competitive action and where better than the championship to show this.

Are you nukes in disguise :?: ;) :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:09 pm

boxerbob wrote:
wdb2721 wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:

Are you nukes in disguise :?: ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:13 pm

You clearly stated "Man City have left him out of their squad" when it was obvious that they hadn't and as I said why would you even think that they would sign him and leave him out of their squad. So yes you did make yourself look foolish. Letting players out on loan who are in their squad is an entirely different scenario.