Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Did bellers get a good or bad reception last night?

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:01 am

Didn't manage to see the game myself, I'm just wondering was there much reaction to his transfer.

Re: Did bellers get a good or bad reception last night?

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:05 am

A great reception. The adults of this world understand that he did a great job for us

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:05 am

Bluebird99 wrote:A great reception. The adults of this world understand that he did a great job for us

GREAT TO HEAR :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:12 am

Bluebird99 wrote:A great reception. The adults of this world understand that he did a great job for us

That's good news, now lets look forward to getting 3pts against donny :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Late in the second half at the canton end we had a corner and when he ran over to take it everyone stood up to applaud him including myself and he was one of the last to leave the pitch clapping the crowd and having a good look around, so yes I would say he had a good reception

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Good news :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:13 pm

He had a great reception and was clapped by the fans :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Does it matter? Thought it was a Welsh match, everyone should have had a good reception.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:45 pm

SwanseaTown - everybody got a great reception, before, during, and after the game. That includes Williams and Taylor. And Bellamy. There was a jack flag in the Canton stand, and guess what, nobody seemed to be bothered. Sorry if that disappoints anybody. Well done Wales.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:48 pm

every Welsh player got a great reception, the atmosphere in the Canton was cracking, at one point we were singing that Steve Morison for about 15 mins non stop :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:46 pm

SwanseaTown wrote:Does it matter? Thought it was a Welsh match, everyone should have had a good reception.

I notice that you have Liverpool at home, last game of the season, do you think Bellamy will get a good reception from you guys, especially if he scores and does the ayatollah

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:33 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:
SwanseaTown wrote:Does it matter? Thought it was a Welsh match, everyone should have had a good reception.

I notice that you have Liverpool at home, last game of the season, do you think Bellamy will get a good reception from you guys, especially if he scores and does the ayatollah

Imagine old Bellers scores the goal that sends them down

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:20 pm

im praying they will be down well before then

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:41 am

Is that a dig at people who were pissed off that Bellamy went back on what he said he would do? I don't get why people get so shitty about people not agreeing with their point of view. Bellamy was alright for us most of the time. He should never be booed whilst playing for Wales. He should think before making promises. Simple. If you don't agree with me then that really is fine. I'm not going to call you a little girl or anything. I hope he scores a load of goals against Swansea and Tottenham this season.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:01 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
jammsy 1927 wrote:

Imagine old Bellers scores the goal that sends them down

Are Liverpool playing Swansea on boxing day then?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:34 pm

Quality post lol :D