Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sorry to bring up the Subject again..........but

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:22 am

Put yourself in Craig Bellamy's shoes, you get one shot at life, would you have honestly turned down Liverpool, at 32 and the last big contract of your professional career.

Having him for a season last year was unbelieveable but there was always going to be something that was going to stand in the way.of his return. I mean, we had him on the cheap, cheap last year didn't we.

Please, NO SWEARING. Believe in Malky!

Re: Sorry to bring up the Subject again..........but

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:33 am

At last someone who talks sense on here. Fully agree 100% with you (and I mean 100%, can't stand anyone who say's 110% etc because whatever you are measuring you can't get more than 100%. 100% of a cake is the whole cake)

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:38 am

I also believe that Malky was/is a tad wiery(spelling) of Bellamy. Could he manage him, would he be bigger than Malky and his staff? I dunno. Youngish, inexperienced manager........could he have done more to get him?

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:13 am

:old:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:19 am

We cant really put ourselves in that position, or the position of many to flight footballers.Most of them have lost touch with working people like us.We would be happy with a few years of their wages.
I do believe Craig Bellamy is not one of those and he has many friends outside football who would tell you so, and I dont begrudge him anything, it was a pleasure to have him here last season, and i thank him for that.
Good luck craig :ayatollah: