Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

England vs Wales

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:29 am

As you know, bellamy is suspended :roll:

Whats your predictions for this match lads?

Re: England vs Wales

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:33 am

The players will take encouragement from tonights game...but it will be backs against the wall.

2 nil to England....or 1 nil to Wales if we can sneak a goal with our one attack...

We will miss Vaughan.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:47 am

Not too sure, I think if Bellamy was playing we might stand the slightest chance going down that wing with Bale and Bellamy on each side, one thing I know is in any sport Wales try their hardest to beat England, raises the game so much. I can't predict the score tbh!

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:25 pm

i think the result against Montenegro was cracking but England will be a different kettle of fish and too strong a draw up there would be fantastic :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:39 pm

england 4-0 wales :oops:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:46 pm

I think it will be a daunting task, We cant allow them to pass the ball around and need to be on the money from the kick off. All we can ask is the lads try their hearts out and possibly achieve a draw. I think a win may be beyond us, but if we can get Bale on the ball and play through him we may create a few chances. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:47 pm

deanovincent wrote:Not too sure, I think if Bellamy was playing we might stand the slightest chance going down that wing with Bale and Bellamy on each side, one thing I know is in any sport Wales try their hardest to beat England, raises the game so much. I can't predict the score tbh!

Obviously you did not see Mark Hughes pathetic last game in charge of Wales at Old Trafford.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:45 pm

I would be very surpirised if we got a draw, I think defeat is on the cards