Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED "

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Lots of coffee left in the shop since you went on hols ;)

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And the local Cafe has closed down due to a lack of buisness :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Lots of coffee left in the shop since you went on hols ;)

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And the local Cafe has closed down due to a lack of buisness :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My Honest Opinion Malky has not been fully Backed by our Current board.
Def we do not have quality running through out our Squad.
Bellamy, I do not believe we fully went after him.
I Honestly believe we will be lucky to finish top 10 this season, I will be fully behind Malky as I know he will give everything for the cause :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What you moaning about you chump we have the Malaysian Captain coming for a trial, TG says hes quality. :roll:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Gavinatthegarage wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:My Honest Opinion Malky has not been fully Backed by our Current board.
I Honestly believe we will be lucky to finish top 10 this season, I will be fully behind Malky as I know he will give everything for the cause :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What you moaning about you chump we have the Malaysian Captain coming for a trial, TG says hes quality. :roll:

Hmm :roll:

Malky will do an EXCELLENT JOB, IF HE IS FULLY BACKED. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE SHALL ALL SEE.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:05 pm

I thinks your being a bit harsh on the board there Annis.

They've settled some debts, got rid of DJ for you and have brought in a new young and exciting manager. I think their current frugile approach is good news as appears in for the long haul rather than premiership or bust.

Do we know they've let Malky down?? Only Malky knows.

As for Bellamy i didnt think he set us alight and never worth 30k a week. In all honesty over the whole season Bothroyd was our big player. Plus as just said on Sky CB was a liverpool fan as a boy so was therefore a 'plastic'

Knowing your long support of City, plus our half decent start with a brand new squad im suprised of your attack on the board as you were always a supporter of them.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Welshpaul wrote:I thinks your being a bit harsh on the board there Annis.

They've settled some debts, got rid of DJ for you and have brought in a new young and exciting manager. I think their current frugile approach is good news as appears in for the long haul rather than premiership or bust.

As for Bellamy i didnt think he set us alight and never worth 30k a week. In all honesty over the whole season Bothroyd was our big player. Plus as just said on Sky CB was a liverpool fan as a boy so was therefore a 'plastic'

Knowing your long support of City, plus our half decent start with a brand new squad im suprised of your attack on the board as you were always a supporter of them.

You know me Paul, Yes they got rid of DJ, that I very much appreciate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
But I just get this Gut feeling they have lost interest, Hope I am wrong.

Welshpaul wrote:I thinks your being a bit harsh on the board there Annis.

You know me Paul, Yes they got rid of DJ, that I very much appreciate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
But I just get this Gut feeling they have lost interest, Hope I am wrong.

Annis I think you're wrong. How many internationals do we currently have????

The thing is we've been spoiled in recent years, Bellamy should never have been playing for us, his place of birth was the only thing that brought him to us.

This board is so negative, we've played 5 games and I would have taken that points hall with this year's squad or last years. Three very difficult away games that we've come away from undeafeted. I think unless we are sitting in the top two the vast majority of this board will be griping.

When it comes to this board I amazed that we used to get crowds of 2 or 3k when everyone seems to be a life long supporter!!! Sorry but 50% of the posts appear to be negative.

I'm happy, couple of loanees and we'll be fine. Top 6 for me. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Can't imagine what you would be like if you were a Forest Fan, or Birmingham, or Coventry = they all have SERIOUS reasons to be pessimistic! :D

You're a glass half empty person, aren't you? :roll:

Anyway, the good thing about this board is the various opinions, I just happen to think you're unduly negative - not because we are outstandingly good, but because with the exception of West Ham and possibly Leicester, none of the other teams in this division are any better than last year. Some of last year's challengers, such as Reading Forest and Leeds, are actually worse.

Come on now Annis, lets give it till Christmas till we get too depressed at least!

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Einstein wrote:

The thing is we've been spoiled in recent years, Bellamy should never have been playing for us, his place of birth was the only thing that brought him to us.

This board is so negative, we've played 5 games and I would have taken that points hall with this year's squad or last years. Three very difficult away games that we've come away from undeafeted. I think unless we are sitting in the top two the vast majority of this board will be griping.

When it comes to this board I amazed that we used to get crowds of 2 or 3k when everyone seems to be a life long supporter!!! Sorry but 50% of the posts appear to be negative.

I agree

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Einstein wrote:

Opinions should always be Welcome. 100% Behind Malky, just hope our Board is :ayatollah:

Remember I was at " ALL " THOSE GAMES WITH 1,500- 4,000 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:35 pm

bluebird58 wrote:

Can't imagine what you would be like if you were a Forest Fan, or Birmingham, or Coventry = they all have SERIOUS reasons to be pessimistic! :D

You're a glass half empty person, aren't you? :roll:

Anyway, the good thing about this board is the various opinions, I just happen to think you're unduly negative - not because we are outstandingly good, but because with the exception of West Ham and possibly Leicester, none of the other teams in this division are any better than last year. Some of last year's challengers, such as Reading Forest and Leeds, are actually worse.

Come on now Annis, lets give it till Christmas till we get too depressed at least!

:lol:

It creates a GREAT DEBATE :ayatollah:

Malky's BLUE and WHITE ARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Come on the Malaysians Back Malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:56 pm

The power of Malaysia hype has swung to QPR and their premier status. They are now owned by the Malaysian tycoon with more marketing skills than our own Richard Branson. VT doesn't clearly enjoy spending money on football the fella at QPR does looking at his signings just over a couple of weeks. That could be why the interest is dying already. The big possible marketing tool for VT is clearly having its paint rubbed off it quickly by a club in blue and white hoops and a Malaysian maverick . The latest " publicity " in Malaysia now is City giving a national a trial . He's not going to be up to it we all know that but it's a way of grabbing some headlines as QPR take over. Gawd how i miss Sam Hammam .

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:18 pm

maybe fans should stop interfearing with the running of the club for a change.. how can people moan about the malaysians after the sam hammam fiasco and ridsdales bullshit .

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:29 pm

jinks-rct wrote:maybe fans should stop interfearing with the running of the club for a change.. how can people moan about the malaysians after the sam hammam fiasco and ridsdales bullshit .

Hammam " fiasco" - yes what a fiasco. From bottom to top.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Gavinatthegarage wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:maybe fans should stop interfearing with the running of the club for a change.. how can people moan about the malaysians after the sam hammam fiasco and ridsdales bullshit .

costing millions and millions of stupid spending and wants it back..i hope he gets shit all

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Gavinatthegarage wrote:

costing millions and millions of stupid spending and wants it back..i hope he gets shit all

Are you thick ? somebody else spent his assets and didn't pay him back !

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

LOL, Nothing like a positive first post!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Jules, I need to Stir this MB UP :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Very true, good to have u back :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:25 pm

Remember I AM 110% BEHIND Malky, I hope Our Board are as well, with Support when he needs it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

For the first time ever Annis I think what you have said is pure bollocks, I could elaborate but I can't be arsed.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:47 pm

Before we signed Ben Turner I thought we needed 3 quality signings. I was hoping for Luke Chambers but apparently Ben is very highly rated and could well be a future star so fingers crossed he makes a succesful comeback from his injury lay off. I now still believe we need a quality right winger and a quality striker. I must stress though I do have faith in both Earnie and Miller who are both excellent strikers. So for me if we can get those other 2 guys in before the Donny game I would be well happy. I think we can seriously have a go at making the top 6. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Remember I AM 110% BEHIND Malky, I hope Our Board are as well, with Support when he needs it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It honestly did seem that way that we didn't fully go after Bellers which is a real shame because we all know how much he wanted to come back here.

But Malky was quoted a couple of says ago saying that TG showed fantastic ambition in trying to sign Bellers so what actually happened? Did we do everything we could to get Bellers or was it just a last minute tentative bid?

Malky needs to be fully backed in this loan window now. We need at absolute minimum 2 players in on loan and ideally 3. I really do hope the board give Malky the funds so we can compete with the other clubs in terms of the wages we can afford to pay the clubs for these players. I do believe some really good young premiership players will want to come to our club on loan so let's go and get them! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:19 am

Who mentioned Sam, I judge every new board on their own merits.
First of all Sam left us more assets than debt, second of all this is a forum, Surely everyone is allowed their different opinions.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:49 am

AfricanBluebird wrote:Our lack of higher calibre signings is down to one of three reasons... 1) the board did NOT back MM, 2) MM is inexperienced at getting higher profile players in and therefore fluffed it or 3) he really doesn't know what the squad needs.

Not saying which one it is but I'd be suprised if it's 3.

I believe your doing both the board and Malky a diservice with that statement.