Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED "

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:53 pm

My Honest Opinion Malky has not been fully Backed by our Current board.
Def we do not have quality running through out our Squad.
Bellamy, I do not believe we fully went after him.
I Honestly believe we will be lucky to finish top 10 this season, I will be fully behind Malky as I know he will give everything for the cause :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Remember I AM 110% BEHIND Malky, I hope Our Board are as well, with Support when he needs it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED "

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My Honest Opinion Malky has not been fully Backed by our Current board.
I Honestly believe we will be lucky to finish top 10 this season, I will be fully behind Malky as I know he will give everything for the cause :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Welcome home Annis, Back with a bang :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My Honest Opinion Malky has not been fully Backed by our Current board.

LOL, Nothing like a positive first post!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Don't you start, we've had enough depressing threads over the last few days, all this negativity :shock: .......Welcome Back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

carlccfc wrote:

Welcome home Annis, Back with a bang :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Cheers Carlos :ayatollah:

I said this all along and this nonsense that we put a late bid in for him is the club(Malaysians) saving face, we all know full well Craig wanted to stay in Cardiff so why leave it so late and why do the powers to be persist on treating us like idiots. I always thought that "respect" was high in Malaysia. I feel for Malky, IMO I feel he has been let down badly and mislead.

Look forward to meeting up again Annis. See you in the Ninian Stand :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just when i thought this board couldnt get any more depressing :lol:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:59 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

LOL, Nothing like a positive first post!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Jules, I need to Stir this MB UP :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Look forward to meeting up again Annis. See you in the Ninian Stand :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Steve, Cant wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:02 pm

AA r u the new Stan collymore :lol: :lol: :lol: from talk Shite

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:03 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

I said this all along and this nonsense that we put a late bid in for him is the club(Malaysians) saving face, we all know full well Craig wanted to stay in Cardiff so why leave it so late and why do the powers to be persist on treating us like idiots. I always thought that "respect" was high in Malaysia. I feel for Malky, IMO I feel he has been let down badly and mislead.

I Honestly believe we did not go after Bells at full strength, he desperately wanted to come back here.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Marc wrote:

Don't you start, we've had enough depressing threads over the last few days, all this negativity :shock: .......Welcome Back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Marc, I cant help it :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Fair play i was only joking fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:04 pm

milly44 wrote:Just when i thought this board couldnt get any more depressing :lol:

Cheers Milly :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:07 pm

dill wrote:AA r u the new Stan collymore :lol: :lol: :lol: from talk Shite

No just give my honest opinions :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Annis mun, we over the last couple of seasons have been spoilt with quality, Bothroyd, Chopra and Bellamy come to mind. Where did this quality get us? Real truth is nowhere. Our quality did not rise to the occasion when we needed it to.

Do we really need it? I mean what quality did Norwich or the Jacks have? No where need what we had. You know as well as I know, under Dave Jones we would have failed to go up with Messi, Rooney and some other top f**k**. We now have workers, guys that will give it all, a manager that promotes that. I feel more confident with that than bollock scratcher with his prima donnas.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:11 pm

I AGREE WITH BELLAMY I DONT THINK WE WANTED HIM

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Annis mun, we over the last couple of seasons have been spoilt with quality, Bothroyd, Chopra and Bellamy come to mind. Where did this quality get us? Real truth is nowhere. Our quality did not rise to the occasion when we needed it to.

Do we really need it? I mean what quality did Norwich or the Jacks have? No where need what we had. You know as well as I know, under Dave Jones we would have failed to go up with Messi, Rooney and some other top f**k**. We now have workers, guys that will give it all, a manager that promotes that. I feel more confident with that than bollock scratcher with his prima donnas.

I agree with you Ian, but I Honestly still feel Malky needs 3 more players at least.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Good to hear from you Annis , you've been too quiet for too long ! You seem to be stating what many of us suspected - keep it up ! Sadly the Malaysians have yet to convince me of their ambition- I sincerely hope theyre gonna back Malky far more positively than they appear to have done thus far !

I don't often disagree with you Annis. However if you analyse things you will see we lost 12 players before the season began we have got 10 in with a further 2 on trial. Not sure what the score is on those 2 Adam Smith (by all accounts has impressed) and Inigo Del Hoyo hasn't been here long enough to assess properly yet I doubt. In addition to that we have a few hungry youngsters stepping up into the first team squad and we all know how Malky is not afraid to give the young ones game time. We still have the loan window to come yet and I think it was Corky who stated the other day he is positive about two quality strikers coming in on loan. If that's the case then I am sure we will be in the mix come January and I am pretty positive that the Malaysians will dig deep to push on in January if we are in with a shout of promotion. The best signing of all for me was Malky because he has brought with him a quality back room staff and we now have a team playing for each other instead of half a team and a good few big time charlies which was the case last season. All in all I feel pretty up beat and I believe Malky has built something special here in such a short time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'd of loved Bellamy to of come back. he didn't. he was too expensive.

we need to get over it.

if we were offering £30k a week then i'd be happy for that to be used on new playerS to improve the squad as a whole.

maybe MM agrees and wanted more numbers than just the "39"....

thats all

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Coco wrote:Good to hear from you Annis , you've been too quiet for too long ! You seem to be stating what many of us suspected - keep it up ! Sadly the Malaysians have yet to convince me of their ambition- I sincerely hope theyre gonna back Malky far more positively than they appear to have done thus far !

Cheers Coco, Been away for nearly 2 months, Came home for 2 games, 1 away and 1 at home, then went back. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I am Honestly not convinced, but thats just my Honest Opinion.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:16 pm

I haven't got a clue if we wanted him or not. But now the Lad is in the past. He came down to us at the top of his game and we failed. Good luck to Bellers in his new period in his life. But we have new heroes to support :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:17 pm

Our lack of higher calibre signings is down to one of three reasons... 1) the board did NOT back MM, 2) MM is inexperienced at getting higher profile players in and therefore fluffed it or 3) he really doesn't know what the squad needs.

Not saying which one it is but I'd be suprised if it's 3.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Welcome back Annis :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:26 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I don't often disagree with you Annis. However if you analyse things you will see we lost 12 players before the season began we have got 10 in with a further 2 on trial. Not sure what the score is on those 2 Adam Smith (by all accounts has impressed) and Inigo Del Hoyo hasn't been here long enough to assess properly yet I doubt. In addition to that we have a few hungry youngsters stepping up into the first team squad and we all know how Malky is not afraid to give the young ones game time. We still have the loan window to come yet and I think it was Corky who stated the other day he is positive about two quality strikers coming in on loan. If that's the case then I am sure we will be in the mix come January and I am pretty positive that the Malaysians will dig deep to push on in January if we are in with a shout of promotion. The best signing of all for me was Malky because he has brought with him a quality back room staff and we now have a team playing for each other instead of half a team and a good few big time charlies which was the case last season. All in all I feel pretty up beat and I believe Malky has built something special here in such a short time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have to agree there, Malky himself is our best signing so far :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:27 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Welcome back Annis :ayatollah:

Cheers Tony, will be in, in the week, get the coffee on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Lots of coffee left in the shop since you went on hols ;)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:32 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Lots of coffee left in the shop since you went on hols ;)

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: