Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - SERIOUS PROBLEMS

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Despite the promise of £6million investment to save the club at the 11th hour last Friday, the money has not changed hands and the players are even considering striking for their next game.

The man with the money is Kevin Heaney, who incidentally owns non-league side Truro, he is on record as saying that his involvement with Plymouth has nothing to do with football matters but is this a breach of football league rules, no individual can have any involvement in the ownership or running of a second club.

I was told yesterday that Heaney is only interested in the land at Plymouth Argyle and that is what is money is buying him, it sounds like one hell of a mess down there.

Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE - SERIOUS PROBLEMS

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Good evening Mr Curtis.

Talks are on going with Ben Steele, If that doesnt work out it looks like I may have to sell some of my DVD's.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Peter Ridsdale wrote:Good evening Mr Curtis.

Talks are on going with Ben Steele, If that doesnt work out it looks like I may have to sell some of my DVD's.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:32 pm

They are definitely worth selling Peter, thanks for the signed copy :D

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Sad state of affairs it really is. And it only take the Malaysians to pull out to leave us up shit creek as well. The game as we know it is dying. Greed and win at all costs will kill the game for normal fans :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:41 pm

agreed nuclear, think it's only a matter of time with all these big spinners/foreigners coming in that the game will go full circle.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:43 pm

carlccfc wrote:

No problem, have you managed to get past the first scene yet?

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Peter Ridsdale wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

No problem, have you managed to get past the first scene yet?

What the elevator ?

No :lol:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:55 pm

According to the Plymouth press Ridsdale is in New York talking to possible investors. I kid you not.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Up to his old tricks :evil: - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58720&start=0

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Gavinatthegarage wrote:According to the Plymouth press Ridsdale is in New York talking to possible investors. I kid you not.

They did say a storm was coming. Little did they know it was a great wind bag from Yorkshire :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:55 pm

carlccfc wrote:

i have heard the dvd's are worthless now as the plaza princess has upped her image rights :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:59 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Sad state of affairs it really is. And it only take the Malaysians to pull out to leave us up shit creek as well. The game as we know it is dying. Greed and win at all costs will kill the game for normal fans :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

not only us.chelski.lpool,man city to name but a few :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:23 am

steve davies wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

i have heard the dvd's are worthless now as the plaza princess has upped her image rights :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Now now Steve :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:35 am

the riddler strikes again with is pretend investors :roll:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:37 am

bluebird1977 wrote:the riddler strikes again with is pretend investors :roll:

Sadly Spot on, his 4th club that he will wreck.