Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FUTURE 'UPDATES'

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Love the updates keep them coming much appreciated

Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:11 pm

This is Cardiff City , we praise you up and then we knock you down. Haven't you got that yet ? your just another name to the list.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Keep it up Carl, your info is most apprecaited by the majority of us true and loyal bluebirds! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Keep them coming those who have a go just want rumor not what is best for CCFC. By the way any truth in Messi on loan lol :)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Carl your updates are great and normally on the money anyone who does not like them has the freedom of choice they can ignore them they should not try and stop something that is enjoyable to most of the forum members.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Dont worry Carl some people just see the name of the topic and dont even read it all.
You havent exactly been wrong and nothing you say is always right because the things you tell us is not always dead on right and things can change.

I think what you just wrote was brilliant and spot on! :!:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:03 am

Keep the updates coming Carl. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I really do hope Malky gets backed in the next few weeks by the board to bring 2 or 3 players in on loan.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:37 am

Don't take them/it to heart Carl. Keep them coming.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:45 am

Well said Carl!! It was great to meet you at Pompey away!!

I enjoy the updates and never forget the bellamy one :ayatollah:

One thing that's very important! Keep the updates going, keep promoting the books, and for god sake keep running the forum coaches away!

It's like a new valey RAMs!!! Gong away wouldnt be the same if it wAsnt for Carls organisation!!

Love the forum and let's have a scream supporting Cardiff city :ayatollah:

Clearly a I have had to much beer post. But I f*cking mean it!!! :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, You cant win with some fans.

Personally keep your updates coming, Keep your Columns in the Echo going, But also def do not stop your own personal opinions.

Remember Carl, those that slate/slag you down are just pure jealous of you. Like my Mother told me, the time to worry is when they are not talking about you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Like has been said!!! Not from lick arse central but it's really good to see you back posting on your board :lol:

I enjoy your positive posts!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:22 am

Canton stand baz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Carl, You cant win with some fans.

Personally keep your updates coming, Keep your Columns in the Echo going, But also def do not stop your own personal opinions.

Remember Carl, those that slate/slag you down are just pure jealous of you. Like my Mother told me, the time to worry is when they are not talking about you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Like has been said!!! Not from lick arse central but it's really good to see you back posting on your board :lol:

I enjoy your positive posts!!

:lol: :lol:

Cheers Baz :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:24 am

Keep it going Carl.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:45 am

Carl- I have watched Cardiff for over 45 years.Until I found/heard of this site I only got news from newspapers etc.The main reason I log on is for your update so please keep them coming.

Re: " FUTURE 'UPDATES' "

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:15 am

Keep them coming Carl if people don't like them then they do not have to read them. I think there are a lot of jeleous people out there that wish they had the same contacts.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:18 am

Carl. keep up the great work with updates, there are some fans you will never keep happy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote: Like my Mother told me, the time to worry is when they are not talking about you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We should adopt that as the message board motto ;)

Keep the updates coming Carl in you we trust :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Carl,

I am pretty new to the forum and the main reason for joining was to take part in some of the topics raised.

We all have opinions and obviously people will differ with these - but that is life.

You provide an insight into events that I would not be privy too without this medium and I think you do it very well

Keep up the good work