Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Obviously your going to the Wales game..

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:10 pm

..because you are Welsh. Otherwise you have no excuse. See you there.

Re: Obviously your going to the Wales game..

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:15 pm

There's roughly 2 million Welshman living in Wales, the rest being foreigners or English. Do you expect 2 million to fit in the CCS?

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:17 pm

I aint going Fishy. But i will be watching on the TV. Non stop working at the moment my Friend. So need to spend some time with the family when i am home.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:46 pm

I know what your saying mate but I have fallen out of love with watching Wales play!

I went to all of the city pre seasons and all the home games including Huddersfield and Pompey away but the money can only stretch so far!

Would rather save the money to watch city away than watch wales and this is coming from a man whohas travelled abroad to watch wales play!

Do me a favour though mate try and get the noise going!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

P.s what's the point if you can't sing about whitts :lol:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:06 pm

I'd rather stick a cocktail stick in my eye. The Welsh team have no pride or passion just play when they feel like.No thanks

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:23 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:I'd rather stick a cocktail stick in my eye. The Welsh team have no pride or passion just play when they feel like.No thanks

True mate! Was there when we lost 7-1 to holland away and I have taken another 15 years of punishment since then!

I am battling with myself though coz if city were in the dungeon I would sti be there supporting the boys!! Tough decision to make bur it's all about the city for me!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:46 pm

NO!

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:04 pm

f**k the wales team got no time for them players drop out when they have a head ache 4days before a game and the standard is div 2 at best lets be fair its a pile of rubbish with no effort or nothing in the games :old:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:05 pm

£25 to watch the most overrated player ever and wales lose again no thanks stick to sky tonight :D

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:..because you are Welsh. Otherwise you have no excuse. See you there.

Put yourself in my shoes Billy.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:13 pm

I am going to Wembley Tuesday, Then Bulgaria away in October with Wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:36 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:..because you are Welsh. Otherwise you have no excuse. See you there.

Your excused :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:45 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Your excused :lol:

Thank you :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I am going to Wembley Tuesday, Then Bulgaria away in October with Wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Were you at the ground last night though Annis international away games are all well and good if you can afford to go it's home support where it counts where your average Welshman can support his country with pride I can't afford to go to wembley on a Tuesday night and I certainly can't afford to go to Bulgaria but I can afford a ticket to watch my country play in Cardiff or Swansea