Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAMIE MACKIE ON LOAN?

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Worth a loan bid? I think so :ayatollah:

He's now back in training after breaking his leg, will QPR include him in their 25 man squad? And loan him out to regain fitness? If so, I think he's just what we need! Can play on the right wing or upfront and he is a very good player, he was proving that until he broke his leg. He's a Scotsman aswell :lol:

Go get him MM :ayatollah:

Re: JAMIE MACKIE ON LOAN?

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:47 pm

good shout that :ayatollah: was netting goals for fun before his injury :old:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Sign him up. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:14 pm

be good signing go get him malky :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Bluebird1993 wrote:Worth a loan bid? I think so :ayatollah:

He's now back in training after breaking his leg, will QPR include him in their 25 man squad? And loan him out to regain fitness? If so, I think he's just what we need! Can play on the right wing or upfront and he is a very good player, he was proving that until he broke his leg. He's a Scotsman aswell :lol:

Go get him MM :ayatollah:

YES WELL WORTH BRINGING IN IF AVAILABLE ON LOAN DEFO HAD BAGS OF TALENT B4 BREAKING HIS LEG :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Bledd10 wrote:good shout that :ayatollah: was netting goals for fun before his injury :old:

Yeah he was fair play :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Lads, lads, lads, don't you think you ought to discuss this with Stan and me before you start to try and get some of our players? :D The lad Mackie is still recovering from his broken leg at the moment, although he is now thought to be stepping up his rehabilitation although the recovery is taking much longer than originally thought. Personally now that we have signed Jason Puncheon on loan until January it would be a good idea to give JM a run out on loan to help with his match fitness and I cannot think of a better bunch of lads to look after him then you fellas. But come the new year, sorry but you'll have to give him back, in one piece I may add! :ayatollah: Until he is fit though we could offer you either Pat 'Dave' Agyemang, Rob Hulse and Danny Shittu. I would have also offered you Fitz Hall, but he is now out injured :shock: Like you Deadline Day signing by the way, Ben Turner impressed me greatly last season, chips in with a few goals aswell. You defence is looking more solid now, along with the team, and you'll be much better without all those bloody loanees!

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:22 am

DWQPR wrote:Lads, lads, lads, don't you think you ought to discuss this with Stan and me before you start to try and get some of our players? :D The lad Mackie is still recovering from his broken leg at the moment, although he is now thought to be stepping up his rehabilitation although the recovery is taking much longer than originally thought. Personally now that we have signed Jason Puncheon on loan until January it would be a good idea to give JM a run out on loan to help with his match fitness and I cannot think of a better bunch of lads to look after him then you fellas. But come the new year, sorry but you'll have to give him back, in one piece I may add! :ayatollah: Until he is fit though we could offer you either Pat 'Dave' Agyemang, Rob Hulse and Danny Shittu. I would have also offered you Fitz Hall, but he is now out injured :shock: Like you Deadline Day signing by the way, Ben Turner impressed me greatly last season, chips in with a few goals aswell. You defence is looking more solid now, along with the team, and you'll be much better without all those bloody loanees!

Sorry DW :lol: Yeah I agree, you signing Puncheon was a wise move by NW. :lol: We'll take good care of him for you :ayatollah: I think he'll fit in quickly here with all the Scots we've got and with the manager being Scottish aswell. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:24 am

Bluebird1993 wrote:
DWQPR wrote:Lads, lads, lads, don't you think you ought to discuss this with Stan and me before you start to try and get some of our players? :D The lad Mackie is still recovering from his broken leg at the moment, although he is now thought to be stepping up his rehabilitation although the recovery is taking much longer than originally thought. Personally now that we have signed Jason Puncheon on loan until January it would be a good idea to give JM a run out on loan to help with his match fitness and I cannot think of a better bunch of lads to look after him then you fellas. But come the new year, sorry but you'll have to give him back, in one piece I may add! :ayatollah: Until he is fit though we could offer you either Pat 'Dave' Agyemang, Rob Hulse and Danny Shittu. I would have also offered you Fitz Hall, but he is now out injured :shock: Like you Deadline Day signing by the way, Ben Turner impressed me greatly last season, chips in with a few goals aswell. You defence is looking more solid now, along with the team, and you'll be much better without all those bloody loanees!

Sorry DW :lol: Yeah I agree, you signing Puncheon was a wise move by NW. :lol: We'll take good care of him for you :ayatollah: I think he'll fit in quickly here with all the Scots we've got and with the manager being Scottish aswell. :lol: :ayatollah: He's just the player we need aswell, so he'll definitely get alot of playing time here to get back to match fitness, have a word with NW will you? ;) :lol: