Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ROLE REVERSALS

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Gethin Jenkins comes from a rugby club to work for us and Julian Jenkins goes to a rugby club leaving us.

Malky Mackay leaves Watford for us and Julian Jenkins takes a job at London Saracens.

Good luck Julian, you have been a good servant to the club and have done a lot of good during your time here.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ROLE REVERSALS

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:24 pm

When did this happen.......?

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:25 pm

carlccfc wrote:Gethin Jenkins comes from a rugby club to work for us and Julian Jenkins goes to a rugby club leaving us.

Malky Mackay leaves Watford for us and Julian Jenkins takes a job at London Saracens.

Good luck Julian, you have been a good servant to the club and have done a lot of good during your time here.

id like to thank julian for his kind offer after my father had a stroke and i needed a car parking space in the ground,goodluck in your future,many people spoke highly of julian, so a big thankyou from all of us you have helped :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:27 pm

good luck JJ :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Good luck Julian. I worked with him when I worked for Daya, Top Bloke :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Top bloke is Julian :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Do you know what role he has taking at saracens? :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm

YoungBluebird wrote:Do you know what role he has taking at saracens? :ayatollah:

He is taking the same role he had at City, he has a blank canvas at saracens and turned down 3 offers from Premier league clubs during the summer, he hopes to be a Chief Executive in a few years and good luck to him the man deserves it :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Was he the short chubby fella who did Bluebirds 2000 a few years back ?

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:Gethin Jenkins comes from a rugby club to work for us and Julian Jenkins goes to a rugby club leaving us.

I remember when he was park keeper at Trelai, known him years, good luck mate.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Julian was always very helpful to me and my disabled son....I wish him all the best in his new job.