Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Latest news from the club

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Julian Jenkins is leaving the club after many years of service and I for one will miss him...things have really moved on since Julian started working down there( not all his doing of course) and he has made and seen many improvements over the years.

He has been offered as top job in London which he is happy with and it is a big move for him and his family, one day I hope he returns maybe as CEO who knows but I do know he will be missed.

All the best to Julian and good luck to him.

Re: Latest news from the club

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:05 pm

corky wrote:Julian Jenkins is leaving the club after many years of service and I for one will miss him...things have really moved on since Julian started working down there( not all his doing of course) and he has made and seen many improvements over the years.

He has been offered as top job in London which he is happy with and it is a big move for him and his family, one day I hope he returns maybe as CEO who knows but I do know he will be missed.

All the best to Julian and good luck to him.

Good luck to him, always approachable and helpful, the presentation he did a few months back showed what a huge and proffessional job he'd done in the past few years.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Cheers Corky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ........Good luck with the move Julian. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Best of luck to him

Once a Bluebird always a Bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Good luck Julian,you have alway's made me very welcome down at the City! All the best mate and i hope you put your mortgage on the Wednesday winning league 1 like i told you at the beginning of the season!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:10 pm

Best of luck to you Julian and thanks for your help in the past.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Good Luck JJ you will be missed down there i think :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:40 pm

What was his role and what did he actually achieve to warrant a comeback as a CEO - ?

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:45 pm

Good luck julian :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Good luck Julian

Thanks for your help earlier this year

Top fella

Wiggy :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Always found Julian to be very helpful and wish him and his family all the best