Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

james mcfaden deal close

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:40 pm

just heard that the james mcfaden is close to sining for us on a loan deal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: james mcfaden deal close

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:just heard that the james mcfaden is close to sining for us on a loan deal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

wow thats a top signing if true :thumbup:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:just heard that the james mcfaden is close to sining for us on a loan deal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

would be great signing if it comes off :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Isn't he a free agent Bob? Good signing tho :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Bob why would we loan him he is a free agent.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Mcfadden, injury free would be very good at this level. Wasn't quite up to perm standard despite some great goals. Very skilful Le Tissier type player who needs a good run.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Yes he's a free agent - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_McFadden - so can sign any time. :ayatollah: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JoCkYYfS6I
Last edited by ihatealiens on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:51 pm

I'm not saying this in a rude way, but where is your source, I'd like to see something back it up as he would be great :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Not in a hojillion years

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:55 pm

I tell you what James Beattie is also a free agent he would be another good signing :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:56 pm

And people said Bellamy would never come here.

McFadden's a free agent, surprisingly unsigned. Let's just wait and see.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:56 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I tell you what James Beattie is also a free agent he would be another good signing :ayatollah:

If he could stay fit.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:57 pm

James McFadden couldn't agree terms with Birmingham, ergo he wants too much money.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:59 pm

nerd wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:I tell you what James Beattie is also a free agent he would be another good signing :ayatollah:

If he could stay fit.

Well Rangers tore up his contract last night because they can't afford him. He will be desperate for a new club and has a point to prove. :ayatollah: and should be ok played 9 games end of season for Blackpool :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:00 pm

McFadden would be perfect for this team

Go Malky son.......

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Magners wrote:

Bob why would we loan him he is a free agent.

forgot he was on a free :oops:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:10 pm

source?

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Another short striker though? :roll:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Another short striker though? :roll:

he can play winger to

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Is he over his cruciate ligament injury because I watched an interview with Craig Levein a couple of weeks ago where he said he was due to have an operation sometime in August.

He was due to visit his surgeon in America for a final "Clean Up" operation before returning to fulltime training and it was likely to be a couple of months before he was ready to play.

Good player but would he pass a medical at the moment. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:25 pm

There are a few teams looking at James Mcfadden,looks like he said NO to Aberdeen,found this from todays paper.

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/2418873

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:28 pm

castleblue wrote:Is he over his cruciate ligament injury because I watched an interview with Craig Levein a couple of weeks ago where he said he was due to have an operation sometime in August.

He was due to visit his surgeon in America for a final "Clean Up" operation before returning to fulltime training and it was likely to be a couple of months before he was ready to play.

Good player but would he pass a medical at the moment. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He's back in training and has been training with Aberdeen :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:32 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:There are a few teams looking at James Mcfadden,looks like he said NO to Aberdeen,found this from todays paper.

top cat

you think we could sign him? he his Scottish i suppose :D :lol:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:34 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:There are a few teams looking at James Mcfadden,looks like he said NO to Aberdeen,found this from todays paper.

top cat

I Think you have answered your question bluebirds23 :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:35 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

top cat

I Think you have answered your question bluebirds23 :ayatollah:

i normally do without knowing sometimes :lol: :D

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Sorry but simply due to the fact that you believed he was signing on loan makes me doubt this

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Just been speaking to a brumee - Mcfadden is like sick note

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Just been speaking to a brumee - Mcfadden is like sick note

bit like you with the negative note all time

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Whenever Bob has posted stuff like this in the past it has correct so im sticking by Bob :ayatollah:

ALthough i do think it wouldbe a Free and that was just a typo

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:47 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:Whenever Bob has posted stuff like this in the past it has correct so im sticking by Bob :ayatollah:

ALthough i do think it wouldbe a Free and that was just a typo

cracker of a typo i will give him that :lol: :ayatollah: . to be fair he been bang on with lots of things lets hope he correct again :)