Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Beware the clown prince! King Kenny!!!

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Beware King Kenny of Liverpool, the clown Prince Bellamy you have just signed spouts "sh*t" every time he opens his mouth.
"Loyalty" irrespective of the massive amount of coffers he earns, does not appear in his vocabulary.

Thank goodness this whole Bellamy debarcle is over, he thoroughly enjoyed all of the media attention ,fuelling his own self ego. We should slam the door shut behind him ,never to open it again.

We now have a terrific team full of keen , dedicated non egotistical players who REALLY, want to play for "The City", led by a manager with belief and trust in HIS players. In my opinion we are better off without Bellamy , I know many will disagree but it is my opinion. Apologies for those who are fed up with all of the debate over this ex City player but the forum is for all things football and a place to get things of your chest and air your views.

Looking forward to the Doncaster Rovers match ....................Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue. Aaaaaaaaaaarmy :old:

Re: Beware the clown prince! King Kenny!!!

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:43 pm

spot on mate i dont want to see the little tw*t in a city shirt again hope liverpool have facilities for his sierra leone acadamy as well

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:45 pm

:roll:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:10 pm

f**k sakee, leave bellamy alone :ayatollah: it was a golden treat that he returned last season, scored the winner against the jack;D we couldnt get him back when liverpool offered him more, get off his back, he was never ours :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:04 pm

barneyarmy wrote:Beware King Kenny of Liverpool, the clown Prince Bellamy you have just signed spouts "sh*t" every time he opens his mouth.
"Loyalty" irrespective of the massive amount of coffers he earns, does not appear in his vocabulary.

Thank goodness this whole Bellamy debarcle is over, he thoroughly enjoyed all of the media attention ,fuelling his own self ego. We should slam the door shut behind him ,never to open it again.

We now have a terrific team full of keen , dedicated non egotistical players who REALLY, want to play for "The City", led by a manager with belief and trust in HIS players. In my opinion we are better off without Bellamy , I know many will disagree but it is my opinion. Apologies for those who are fed up with all of the debate over this ex City player but the forum is for all things football and a place to get things of your chest and air your views.

Looking forward to the Doncaster Rovers match ....................Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue. Aaaaaaaaaaarmy :old:

Well said mate when he comes back begging for a coaching job tell him to feck to Liverpool again, but they won't want him then eiher will they .............