Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales v Montenegro ticket sales

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Only 6,000 tickets sold..

Was thinking i might go and watch the game tomorrow but seeing as they're charging £25 for an adult, i'd rather just watch us lose on Sky instead

Re: Wales v Montenegro ticket sales

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Im going as im Gold member. Thought adults were £15. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm

adults are 15 quid in the canton :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:42 pm

I think that the tickets should be sold cheaper to fill the stadium, why would any played want to represent their country and play in front of only a few thousand in a stadium when the capacity is 26k. There is a two tier priceing £25 or £15 for adults and £15 or £5 for under 16s.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:01 pm

15 is still too high, I'm not sure if I'll go, maybe, maybe not.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Can't see how people are arguing with £15?!
It's our country.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:20 pm

I'm going, and to Wembley. Paid £15, my dad paid £5, and my niece £5. Not unreasonable prices for a competative international. £45 for Wembley, set by the FA. Just hope that we get something from these games. If Bellamy, Bale, even Rambo, and some of our other Premier League 'stars' show a bit of interest (unlike in the Australia game)then no reason why we can't. We can't really afford to lose many more games though.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:20 pm

if it had been a tenner or even a fiver i might have gone the welsh fa never ever get it right if we were winning regluar fair enough but nothing has changed even on the playing side under gary speed but to be fair hasnt long been in the job

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Midfield general wrote:they should go around the local schools and give them out free

they do slight problem atmo is that all the schools are closed for the summer holidays.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Yeah but still, 75% of school staff/kids are either away or something now so it wouldn't really work and they should have put this in to plan LONG time ago, when were the fixtures announced, a good 6-12 months ago and the venue a good few months ago. It's hardly the first time we've had these games and it wasn't so long ago that Wales was the best supported team in Europe. I blame it totally on Toshack and the FAW. Ive been a promoter for 9 years in music and i could do a better job at getting at LEAST 15k in that stadium, but theyre too up their own arses and stuck in their ways to implement any form of new way/strategy.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:35 pm

MalagaCF wrote:Im going as im Gold member. Thought adults were £15. :ayatollah:

Are the Gold members on the 3rd floor or 4th floor? My father's in the premier seating on the 4th floor, don't think he knows he can get in (if Gold is 4th floor)

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:00 pm

too watch that tripe

Role on the 10th - Real football returns

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:15 pm

I'm guessing it will be OK to buy on the night, at the gate/ticket office??

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:28 pm

The FAW couldn't hold a piss up in a pub. They should be selling tickets for these type of games @ £10 per adult and £5 per child ticket. They'd sell so many more tickets and maybe get a decent crowd which in turn might help the team etc..

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:42 pm

I didnt even know the game was at the CCS, says it all. I have a date now ;)

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:15 is still too high, I'm not sure if I'll go, maybe, maybe not.

You should go.......WE ALL SHOULD. Bellamy, Bale, Ramsey.....fantastic players. If you support Cardiff and you are Welsh then you should support Wales. Watch the jacks gloat if they get more for the Switzerland game than we do for Montenegro.

c'mon everyone support Wales !!!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Midfield general wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
Midfield general wrote:they should go around the local schools and give them out free

they do slight problem atmo is that all the schools are closed for the summer holidays.

why im sure if you give tickets to the schools they can distribute them themselves as Im sure they still have contact details for the kids

The schools are shut Chief

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:26 am

moonboots wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:15 is still too high, I'm not sure if I'll go, maybe, maybe not.

You should go.......WE ALL SHOULD. Bellamy, Bale, Ramsey.....fantastic players. If you support Cardiff and you are Welsh then you should support Wales. Watch the jacks gloat if they get more for the Switzerland game than we do for Montenegro.

c'mon everyone support Wales !!!!! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:02 am

just received a phone call offering me a ticket for free..... not going to turn that down am i :)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:22 am

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:just received a phone call offering me a ticket for free..... not going to turn that down am i :)

I have :lol:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:16 am

Wayne S wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:Im going as im Gold member. Thought adults were £15. :ayatollah:

Are the Gold members on the 3rd floor or 4th floor? My father's in the premier seating on the 4th floor, don't think he knows he can get in (if Gold is 4th floor)

My £15 tickets are for the Canton stand.
The more expensive tickets aree £25. :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:44 am

The ticketing system is rubbish..should be cheap as chips and get a full house, i was there for the australia game, to be honest i wont be going to watch wales for a while as i think prices are rubbish due to ourteam being rubbish, rather keep my money for away days with the one team i love more than ever, CARDIFF CITY FC

Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:47 am

The question for me is...can I really be bothered going? Can I be bothered spending roughly a fiver on the train to get to Cardiff, paying £15 for a ticket, to watch what will most likely be a dull game? No doubt if I go down I will drink aswell which will be more pennies gone. So my answer is...no.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:53 pm

it's not even the ticket pricing that is the major issue at the moment for me, it's the whole experience of lack of entertaining football, boring lifeless crowds, over priced food/drink etc all adds up and makes for a waste of time/money in many's eyes. the faw seriously need to look at revamping this whole thing. they seemed to have just assumed moving games from the millenium would do it and without putting any extra effort/money in to it. laziness if you ask me.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:54 pm

jooshy wrote:it's not even the ticket pricing that is the major issue at the moment for me, it's the whole experience of lack of entertaining football, boring lifeless crowds, over priced food/drink etc all adds up and makes for a waste of time/money in many's eyes. the faw seriously need to look at revamping this whole thing. they seemed to have just assumed moving games from the millenium would do it and without putting any extra effort/money in to it. laziness if you ask me.

This.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Where can they play the next home game that's small enough?

Newport County?

Roath Park Rec?

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:30 pm

davids wrote:Where can they play the next home game that's small enough?

Newport County?

Roath Park Rec?

Brewery Field. :D