Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stop abusing Bellermy City did not want him back

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:14 pm

I replied on this site to a post That based on what I hears the club did not want Bellers back ( I stated I would love him back )
what I heard was that Malky spoke to all the players oregarding having Jay and Bellers back and that to a man nobody wanted Jay back and only a slightly better response on Bellers .
if that's it's true or not I don't know but came from an ex player and no I will not say who

Re: Stop abusing Bellermy City did not want him back

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:38 pm

i agree, i dont think CCFC really wanted him back

it was a one off

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:44 pm

all the players come off it mate the 9 that played with him have left

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:47 pm

DEANO wrote:all the players come off it mate the 9 that played with him have left

city still didnt want him back

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:56 pm

DEANO wrote:all the players come off it mate the 9 that played with him have left

Off the top of my head I can think of at least 10 players still with the squad who played with him last year I su you can as well

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:04 pm

On welsh news now,MM made a late bid for bellers before he went to Scouse land ,so we did want him

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:I replied on this site to a post That based on what I hears the club did not want Bellers back ( I stated I would love him back )
what I heard was that Malky spoke to all the players oregarding having Jay and Bellers back and that to a man nobody wanted Jay back and only a slightly better response on Bellers .
if that's it's true or not I don't know but came from an ex player and no I will not say who

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14750601.stm

:lol:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:56 pm

yeah guys stop abusing "bellermy" :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: